CHAPTER 17

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

After One Week

Everything was going smooth in Abhi and Pragya's life. On the other side, Nikkil was pissed off, realizing the Pragya is falling in love with Abhi. He felt like the situation is getting out of his hands. So, Nikkil decided to put a full stop to this.

On Such Day

In the hospital

Pragya was sitting in the doctor's cabin with a worried face.

Doctor: Pragya, we can't delay the operation more than this. We have to do the operation within three days, or her situation may get worse.

Pragya: But you said that you would treat her with medication for two months.

Doctor: I know that it would be tough for you to arrange money, that's why I tried to extend the operation for two months. But I can't delay it more than this.

Pragya became worried, hearing the doctor's words.

Doctor: Pragya, please arrange for the money as soon as possible.

Pragya came out of the cabin with a pale face, hearing the doctor's words. One side is her mother, who is in a critical situation. Another side is her husband, who is believing her and loving her truly. She has to save her mother, and at the same time, she doesn't have the heart to betray her husband.

Controlling her tears, Pragya went to her mother's ward and looked at her mother, along with Bulbul, who is feeding her. Sarla looked at Pragya, and Pragya smiled at her.

Pragya: How are you ma?

Sarla: What happened Pragya? You look dull.

Pragya looked at her mother, helplessly, and Bulbul understands the reason.

Pragya: I'm fine ma. And the doctor said that the operation can be done within three days. We are going to go to our home soon.

Pragya said faking a smile, whereas Bulbul was looking at her with a worried face.

Sarla: What about money, Pragya?

Pragya: I have arranged for it, ma.

Sarla could say that Pragya is lying by her facial expression.

Sarla: I know that you are lying... I'm a burden for you.

Pragya: What are you speaking ma?

Pragya growled.

Pragya: You are never my burden ma. You are my strength. Bulbul and I are alive only because of you. We can't lose you ma, we need you.

Pragya said whereas tears started to flow from her eyes. Bulbul went to her and hugged her tightly, consoling her. Sarla looked at them and felt helpless about the situation.

Nikkil was sitting in a bar, drinking. He saw King, coming towards him.

King: Why you asked me to meet you?

Nikkil took some files from his bag and gave it to King.

Nikkil: This is the properties paper. Check it.

With a smirk on his face, King checked all the points in it.

King: Perfect. Not bad. But, how are you going to get the sign in it?