Chapter 1

Luke's POV 

Cal, Ash, Michael and I took our last steps before we reached the school grounds. I seriously can't believe that summer is over, and school is already starting... Again. 

"Any last words?" Ash asked, "You know, before we say goodbye to summer forever?" 

"Not forever." Cal said, "Right?" We all laughed, but Cal looked pretty serious... 

"I think my final words are..," Michael began to say, "I'll catch up with you guys later." We watched as he walked towards a girl with brownish, blondish hair. New girlfriend? Nah, it couldn't be.

"Mikey's got a girlfriend?" I turned around to see my twin, Mackenzie. 

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure we would have heard about her already." I told her. She nodded. 

"Anyways! Final words anybody?" Ash asked. I didn't really hear Cal's, Ashton's or Mackenzie's... I don't even know what mine will be. 

"I think I'm going to save my final words for another day." I said,"I'm not too sure if I'm liking this whole 'goodbye summer' thing." They seemed to understand, and with that, we took our first steps on the school campus. And suddenly, I became nervous. I wasn't scared, just nervous. 

"We should look for Michael." Ash said. He was right, we can't start the first day of school without him. We headed towards the cafeteria, when a girl caught my eye. She had blonde hair, and dark brown eyes. I think Mackenzie noticed... Along with the guys. 

"Wow, who's that?" I asked finally. 

"EW! That's Alex Cartwright!" Mackenzie yelled. Everyone, and I mean everyone, looked at Alex. I looked at Mackenzie, then at Alex, and then back at Mackenzie. Alex looked like she was going to attack Mackenzie. Then, Alex smiled at me. And not just any sweet smile, it looked like an evil smile that you would get from your ex. 

"Luke, stay away from her, if I see you near her, I swear I'll-" I interrupted Mackenzie. 

"What's so bad about her, anyways? You were the one who made her mad just then, not me." I told her, as the first bell rang, telling us that school had started. 

**

It was already last period, and Mackenzie still hasn't answered my question. Every time I do ask her, she either runs to the ladies room, or just ignores me completely. Sometimes, she'll just walk away. I guess it's good that I don't have any classes with her... I can't believe that I only have one class with Ash either! I have three with Michael, and one of those Cal is in too, and then a total of two classes with Cal. 

I heard a knock at the door, and I got up to open it. Who would be late on the first day of school? Sure enough, it was the one and only, Alex Cartwright. 

"Ah, there you are. Why were you late Ms. Cartwright?" Mrs. Monroe asked. 

"I was in the nurses office." She quickly stated before taking the desk next to mine. Did she know that I sat next to that desk? Surely not. 

"You know I sit there, right?" I asked her pointing to the desk next to hers. 

She nodded, "Yeah, that's why I sat here." She said,"And this was the only seat left in the back." She smiled at me, but this smile was actually a sweet smile, nothing like the last. 

"Why does my sister hate you?" I asked Alex. 

"Why do you care?" She asked me. 

"I'd like to know why my own twin doesn't like somebody." I said.

Alex sighed, "She hates me because I was right." She said, just as the final bell rang. What was she so right about anyways?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first chapter on here... How was it? 

Here's Luke's schedule btw 

1. Algebra w/ Ashton

2. Athletics 

3. ELA w/ Mikey and Cal

4. Theater Arts w/ Cal

LUNCH 

5.  History w/ Mikey

6. FREE PERIOD 

7. Art w/ Alex and Mikey

«Caitlyn»