Chapter 9

Isaac martin as Jules

Ava's P.O.V

We are now seated in the car. It was quite, i would ask what's wrong to break the silence but i already know.

We arrived at our destination. We got out of the car and entered pops. We were placed in our usual spot when the waiter, Josh came and asked for our orders.

"Hey guys!" He greeted us

"Hey josh" we both said. Josh is a really good friend of ours that we made my coming here every Thursday.

"What would you like to order?" He asked .

"2 vanilla milkshake please" Caleb answered

"Will be right back" Josh said then left.

We were talking when i saw three boys walking in, I recognised one of them and i wish I didn't. It was Aiden, why do i have the best luck in the world. Note the sarcasm . They were looking around for an empty booth but luckily it was Thursday night so it was crowded, i guess they will be going back home. Then i saw them making there way to us. Spoke too soon. They stopped in front of us.

"Can we join you guys ?"Aiden asked

No, I thought but didn't say it out loud. Instead my idiot of a best friend spoke up "sure".

Aiden sat in front of me with one of his friends that I don't know sat beside him and then the other one beside me.

" these are my friends Isaac and Tyler"E Aiden said pointing at them.They were both extremely hot but not hotter than Aiden.
What am i thinking.

"Hey" i said smiling at them

"Hey Ava" Isaac said, how did he know my name.

"Do you know her?" Caleb asked as if he read my mind.

"No, It's just Aiden keeps talking about you" he smirked and i felt my cheeks heating up.

"Bullshit" Aiden replied.

" yeah right" Tyler said while leaning back into his seat.

" are you coming to the party tomorrow Caleb?" Aiden asked.

"Don't know, will you" Caleb asked.he glanced at me and then said "yup we three are going"

We ordered pizza and arrived almost instantly breaking the awkwardness around us, we started eating when a girl stormed in angrily and went straight to our table and then I realise it was Lexi crying. before I could get up Caleb was already on his feet hugging her. She said something and then he took her hand and they left. I was about to follow then when i was pulled back by Aiden, i glared at him but he didn't let go.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked angrily.

"With me! What is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Leave them, Can't you see the mutual feelings there ?" He asked

" you have known him for like what five minutes and I've known him my entire life so you don't tell me what to do !" I replied a little harsh, then i realise he was just trying to help.

"I'm sorry" i said while sitting back down and covering my face with my hands and when i removed them Aiden was paying the waiter.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Paying??" He said.

We we were making our way out when my phone popped indicating a message I opened the message to find that it was from Caleb saying that he took Lexi home, and that I need to find myself a ride.

————————

Thank for 222 reads ! It means a lot to me!!
Share it with your friends !