The Mom Role

0wo ow0 0wo ow0 Uwu uwU Uwu uwU i like de owo and uwu Lets Jump Right IN.

"Everyone come down and grab your food." Izuku yelled into his megaphone, calling his classmates down for dinner. He's was met with the sound of footsteps, chatting, and hums of approval. "Aww Izuku you look cute in that apron." He was wearing a black apron with green and pink polk-a-dots. "Thanks sweetie." The girls squealed at how loving Izuku was being and the boys were just amused. When everyone had their share of fried rice, Izuku was relaxing on a beanbag chair in the corner calling some friends from a while back.

"Katie is that you?! Ooh girl how are the kids?......Nice nice." Some of the student looked at Izuku and thought of how their own mom would do that. "Oh really I wish I could have been their yeah.. did you talk to..." As soon as Izuku left the room to go to his dorm everyone started to talk about him. "Isn't izuku being so motherly?" Mina inquired. "Yeah he cooks."

"He cleans."

"He helped me and Mina with homework." Kaminari added.

"He helped me with my personal problems." Todoroki added.

"He also comforts people when they need it."

"He also calls us cute pet names like sweetie and pumpkin." Hagakure said.

"He helped me and Aoyama pick out clothes for the weekend." Mina added.

"Damn nerd is basically the school mom." Bakugou said.

"He has the mom role." Uraraka cheered.

"Everyone it is not appropriate to-" Iida was cut of by Izuku coming in. "Hey has anyone seen the book I was reading. It was yellow and black." He explained. "Last time I saw it, it was on the coffee table in the common area mom." Jirou informed. "Thanks darling" Izuku chirped and walked to the common area to look. They all gaped at Jirou's way of addressing Izuku. But before Iida could chastise her, they all heard a gasp, shriek, and a crash.

"MOM!!!" Kaminari, Mina, and Hagakure yelled, running to get to Izuku.

"Thanks Jirou now moms not waking up." Sero complained.

"Get dad" Uraraka screamed.

"What is happening?" Aizawa questioned after hearing the commotion.

"DAD!! Jirou called mom, mom now he isn't waking up." Iida explained.

"Who's mom?" Aizawa asked skeptically.

"MIDORIYA" Todoroki screeched at him.

"shi-" Aizawa said running to the common area with cold water.

(Omake)

"You ok mom?" Kaminari asks.

Izuku proceeds to faint again.

"Dammit Kaminari." Sero sighed.