burp

As Class 1A exited the school building the only thing that could be heard was moans and groans of pain. The teachers had worked the students to the bone and they deserve a break or some relaxation. Then the wonderful idea popped inside a very pink girl's head.

"Hey guys, what if we had a movie marathon!" Mina Ashido chirped.

Everyone else thought about before agreeing. Some slower than others but nonetheless. The only two who hadn't agreed were Iida and Izuku. Eyes drifted to the silent duo. Iida being well, Iida boasted on saying that 'a movie marathon is a waste of time and energy'. But soon enough they had him on board with the idea.

Only one who was left was Izuku. Easy.

"So you wanna have a movie marathon midoriya?" Kaminari questioned slowly. Izuku scratched his head and opened his mouth to answer before abruptly being cut off.

"Your answer is yes Deku-Kun and that's that. Now c'mon!" Ochako yelled and dragged Izuku to the dorms.

The plan was to gather every piece of junk food they could find, then huddle up on the couches and floor,and finally watch every disney movie in the dorms. Pretty solid plan. So that's what they did.

Izuku just watched from the couch with a box of pocky from the Junk Food Pile™. Hell even Iida was working grabbing pretzels and copy of the beauty and the beast. Surprising. Anywho everyone was settled on the couch a snack of some sort in their hands and ready to begin.

It started with sorrowful movies like The Lion King, Dumbo, and The Fox and Hound, then the more passionate movies like mulan and Big Hero 6. Soon everyone was jumping, dancing, and hollering like buffoons. Bakugou was screaming Let It Go, and Kaminari, Mina, and Kirishima were backup dancers. Ochako was passed out on Tsu and Tokoyami was hanging from the chandeliers, and where was Hagakure?! Madness, absolute chaos.

Even so they all started to fall asleep, like a wave of exhaustion hit them all. then finally there was nothing but peace, quiet and the little mermaid. In the middle of the KOed teens was a small freckled greenette. Izuku had stayed silent throughout the whole thing, just watching everybody have fun. He let his eyes roam around the room, and sighed. His eye bags were large, but so was his smile

Finally moving from his little area, he went to the room section of the dorms and grabbed blankets. He went on adjusting and covering everyone, making sure they were comfortable. He quietly got a resting Tokoyami down covered him, he also found Hagakure. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. As he looked around the room once more and saw everyone comfortable he shook his head and took a seat on the floor. As soon as he laid back he crashed.

--------------------

As morning came the first ones to wake were Momo, Iida, and Todoroki. They got up and felt something soft, saw the blankets, then looked at each other. Momo smiled and nudged her head towards the person who probably did it. The two boys followed her gaze and saw a very tired looking Izuku laying by the couch. Todoroki was the first to stand up, he walked over to Izuku and placed his blanket on him. Then Momo and Iida followed.

Sero and Mina dropped their blankets on Izuku whispering 'don't wake up mom'.

Soon the rest of the class started to wake up and drop their blankets on Izuku. Last being Bakugou who grumbled about 'Deku being to selfless'. At last Izuku finally woke up under a pile of blankets? Looking around he saw his childre-classmates talking quietly. Hagakure noticed his awakening and practically yelled

"Good morning mom!!"

The others heard and greeted him with various responses. Izuku smiled and pointed down at the blankets.

"You seemed cold." Todoroki stated.

"We were just doing what they did." Mina said while pointing to herself and Sero.

"Please Midoriya next time get a blanket for yourself." Iida softly berated him.

Izuku blushed and thanked them all profusely then asked

"So who's hungry?"

All hands were seen, and a big smile was shown from our favorite green mom.