The death of a King

Hi, so a little back story before I start the chapter. This story was on a friend of mine's account because of some rewrites and things. I finished the cover art and realized I couldn't update any of the stories because it was on my friend's account. I asked him about getting the story back so this is a rewrite. Still go and read his stuff! @syconinja101 Anyways, let's get into the story!

The birds are chirping in the trees as Prince Ezekyael watches the clouds on a hill outside the castle door. He isn't wearing anything fancy, besides his shiny black boots. The wind blows through his blue hair as a purple-haired man walks towards him.

C: "Ezekyael, brother! It's time for the coronation."

E: "So... he really is dead then."

C: "Yes, yes he is."

E: "Well, what are we waiting for. Let's get to that coronation."

Both brothers walk to the castle's courtyard. When they reach the courtyard, Cobalt, the purple-haired brother, is called onto a stand set up in the middle of the yard and is crowned the new king. Cobalt turns around and smiles at Ezekyael with genuine happiness. Ezekael just stares in awe, not noticing the smile from his brother. Everyone kneels while Ezekyael hesitates for a quick second, then follows pursuit. When he does notice Cobalt's smile, he fakes a slight grin but on the inside, he is mad as HELL.

I know this is short, but this is more of an introduction to this story, I hope ya continue to read this ♡ Izzy