Jealousy

Roaming around the palace halls a very disturbed and angry Ezekyael mumbles to himself.

E: "How is it he becomes king!? He's so dumb! He can't rule- and all my hard work! Why is it him?! I'm smarter, I've got better looks... I..." He hesitates, thinking for a moment. Then, he startes again.
E: "I-"
?: "You don't give your brother enough credit for what he's done and will do."
E: "Oh, Eliza, How... How long have you been here?"

Eliza starts walking towards him. She isn't a maid or a peasant, as seen by her attire. As well as she's not completely human. Her ears poke out of her red hair while her tail sways as she walks.

EL: "Long enough to know that your jealous of Cobalt and you doubt his capabilities. He knows what he's doing"
E: "...He really doesn't..."

Eliza amuses Ezekyael with a smile. Cobalt is strolling through the halls, and sees the two. He pushes Ezekyael a little too roughly out of the way, and bows in respect to Eliza.

C: "May I ask what the pleasure is, Eliza?
El: "Why, I'm just the new body guard for wittle prince Zeke here."
She says this as she grabs a hold of Ezekyael's arm playfully. He just stares down at her.
E: "And as the prince, I ask that you dont call me that."
El: Oh, come on. Lighten up E! We've been bestfriends since we were children.
C: "Well, Eliza, I would like to know if your perhaps free tonight?"
El: "Well... no. But I can make room."
C: "oh?"
El: "Anyways, we should get going."
E&C: "Where!?"

But Eliza had already started dragging Ezekyael out of the hallway.

E: "Where are we going?"
El: "You'll see!"

And with that, she led him out of the castle.