4.Back Home

The others follow us home.

Those girls were so rude...

You can't help but think about how uncomfortable the members might have been. It's disgusting what they did.

The others follow you and Yoongi into the small house. "Man, way to ruin our dinner.." Jimin says lying down on the couch. "Now Namjoon has to cook." Taehyung wines. He rolls his eyes and walks to the kitchen preparing dinner.

You feel the others look at you suddenly. "What the matter..?" Yoongi asks walking next to you holding your hand. "I just...I hate when people do that...they ruin our time out. We can't never do anything because of fans." You say in a quiet and sad tone.

Hoseok walks over to you and rest his hand on your shoulder. "Hey it's ok. There will be other times. Maybe today wasn't the day."

"It's never the day.."

All the members look down. "Hey does anyone else smell burning..?" Jungkook points out. We all look to each other and run to the kitchen to see Namjoon. "What the hell Namjoon!" Yoongi puts out a fire in the sink as the smoke alarm goes off. Jungkook turns it off. "Uhh sorry..." He says. "Lemme cook dinner tonight." Jin adds taking the knife away from Namjoon.

~

After we ate the delicious barbecue Jin made, they went home and you laid in the bed with Yoongi. "I'm so worn out.." Yoongi says covering his face. "I am too..but when do you think we will be able to go out again without having to deal with fans?" He looks up at the ceiling. "Soon..I promise." He kisses you on the cheek and you both go to sleep.