8. Night alone

-Yoongi-

The days and nights seem to go by so much slower than they used to..when I was with her, I felt like I barely talked to her even though we talk the whole day. There is so much I want to say to her...why do I feel this way?

I walk down the hall into the living room where the rest of the members sit.

"Hey Yoongi..you slept a while..you okay?" Jimin says patting the couch cushion next to him motioning me to sit next to him.

"Yeah..I'm just.." I struggle to get the words out of my mouth.

"You miss her don't  you." Jin says with puppy eyes. "I do.." they all look at each other.

"Um Yoongi, there's something that has been on our minds lately.." I look up at Jungkook who speaks.

"Why did you fall in love with with her so quickly?"

My heart stops.

There's a perfect reason why..

"It's because..when I first saw her in the front..I just kinda stopped..and starred..the stage light was shining on her face and she was just so beautiful..my heart stopped..she was rapping my line so passionately it made me feel good inside..and she didn't like me because I was famous and good looking..she liked me for me..for my music and I just knew that she was the one..it's hard to find girls like that when your famous..I don't want to let her go."

They all look at me with a smile.

"Then dont..keep loving her..no matter what others say."

My heart starts to throb..

"Thanks guys.."

When you feel love...you know it's there..like that saying..what is it?

When you know you know