mY mEat!

The cat named Vodym went out to sUbWay get some meat to beat it at home.

He ran across the street like the maniac he is. his foot got injured but no worries , he's a fucking retarded cat if he gets more retarded hell be a more of a meme.

he asked his homie the retarded hamster if he could have a weed - sandwich with tuna , 5 meters long so he could stuck it deeply into his ass.

On his way home a stoopid ching chong confronted the retarded cat. The ching chong kneeled down to the cat licking his drooling mouth. He bagan picking up the retarded cat. He bit his tail off.

The retarded cat thought he was the next tom holland and started scratching the ching chongs face and with that he ruined the ching chongs hopes for a career as an kpop idol.

The cat started running to his homie the retarded hamster who is not only a subway employee but a as he says ,,fucking awesome scientist. But his cheeks thicc af. This bitch better be loosing sum weight before christmas or his parents be giving him out for adoption or be grilling him for thanksgiving". The retarded cat asks his friend the retarded hamster if he could inject him some axolotl dna so he could regrow his tiny ass tail. After the retarded hamster ,,squirt squirted" him the axolotl dna into his system the retarded cat turned from android into apple.
Now he looks like this 🍏🤡.
He hamster started licking his fat ass cheeks just like the ching chong before while staring at the hamster full of hunger.
He started ataccing the retarded cat- um sorry. The now retarded apple.