06

"y/NNNNNNN"

"Hmmmm"

You groaned and rubbed your eyes, you were in your bed

"Wake up!"

"No, go back to sleep, Taehyung."

Taehyung pouted and made a little flame on his finger to light his way, "please" he poked you with his non-fire hand.

"No" you turned your back towards him with a huff, closing your eyes to go back to sleep.

That's when you defined gravity.

Sorta.

"Taehyung you toe put me down!!"

"Shhh, you'll wake the others up!!"

"HELP IM BEING KIDNAPP--"

Taehyung put tape over your mouth with a grin and kept walking.

--

Soon enough, you two were on the roof. A blanket held down by four large, cinnamon smelling candles and a carton of icecream with three spoons sat in the middle.

Tae sat you down softly and took off the tape, "what-"

"Him and I did this because we realized you were having a tough time. Maybe this will help you relax?" Taehyung smiled as he wrapped a spare blanket around you with a smile.

You nodded slowly, "who is him?"

"Oh--"

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late!"

Jimin sat on the other side of you, passing out the three spoons to you and tae.

"Thanks.." you whispered and began to eat out of the carton

The two boys followed.

"So, what's it like? Ya know, having all that fame and all?" You stuffed another bite into your mouth while looking at the and jimin.

Jimin spoke first, "it kinda makes me feel stressed, we go on so many missions that i can't see my adorable lil sibling," he ruffled your hair with a smile

Taehyung glared but rolled his eyes, not like that was something huge.
     "To me it's life changing, people chanting your number feels good. I miss living like a normal kid with no clout at times though," he smiled his box smile.

You laid back and looked at the sky, "you know, I really don't hate you guys," the two boys looked back at you with sparkling eyes. "I may act like a bitch--all the time--but I genuinely care for you. You mean the world to me. I promise." You smiled as you looked at the bright stars in the sky.

"Say that again."

"What? 'i promise'?"

"No the thing before," they both said In unison

"'you mean the world to me'?"

you eyes widened as two pairs of lips pecked both of your cheeks, making them tint red.

"You mean more to us," Taehyung laid by your side, jimin following.

They linked arms and jimin laughed, "ouu, is our little y/n blushing~"

"No."

"Jimin, I think y/n is~~"

"I said I'm NOT!!"

"let's see"

They kissed your cheeks again, your cheeks getting even more red than before, "ugh, fuck you!"

You closed your eyes and pretended to sleep, eventually, you actually did fall into the embrace of sleep.

"omg Taehyung i can't believe we've done this." Jimin was finally getting his jitters out, his cheeks dusted pink, as well as Taehyungs.

"the others are gonna BEAT us. Oh, it was worth it tho" Taehyung snorted and looked at you.

"She makes me so happy," he smiled.

"But she makes me happier," jimin smiled brightly.

"Nuh uh"

"Um, yeah huh."

"No"

"Ye.     S"

"N.           O"

"Y.      E.    S. "

"NOOOOO"

"YE-"

Taehyung stopped when jimin pecked your lips. Jimin looked at Taehyung with a sly ass smirk, "oops." Jimin licked his lips.

"Bitch, I can do that too!"

Taehyung pecked your lips.

Jimin growled as Taehyung smirked and licked his lips as well.

Then jimin pecked your lips again, and then Taehyung again, then jimin, then Taehyung, jimIn, tae, jimin, tae, jimin, tae, jimin, jimin, jimin.

And then, an angry tae

" THREE TIMES IN A ROW YOU SELFISH LITTLE-"

You grunted and turned to face Taehyung, his face softened.

"Let's go to bed, kiss thief," Taehyung picked you up and started walking back.

"Coming from you!" Jimin laughed and ran after the both of you.

--

Taehyung set you down in his bed, jimin laid next to you and Taehyung on the other side.

"Night little bitch"

"Shut the hell up Taehyung"

"Biiiiitttccchhhh"

"I'm-"

"ok goodnight!" Taehyung flopped an arm over your tummy and jimin nuzzled up to you, and they boooothhh fell asleep.

sǝʎǝ ƃuıʎɹԀ

.

ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ sʎɐʍן∀

Your lips belong to me