• [ 1 ] •

finally, it was summer at last. dan had been waiting forever to be able to just relax with his toes in the sand, sipping a mammosa. or whatever adult-ish drink. senior year had just ended, and dan decided to rent out a room in a beach house for a little while, to congratulate himself for not being as stupid as he thought he was and actually graduating.

his only issue with renting out a room for the summer is that he had no one to stay in it with. but, its better than no summer house instead.

currently, dan was packing his bags, as he was going to be heading to malibu beach early the next day. he shoved almost all of the contents of his drawers into two suitcases, as he planned on staying for a while. after successfully packing his clothes, he moved onto his toiletries; his toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, ect. he shoved them all into a fairly big clear plastic makeup bag, along with some concealer, to cover up his teenage acne, and some sunscreen.

dan thought for a moment, before walking to the towel closet and grabbing a few beach towels, stuffing them into a blue and white striped beach bag.

after another 2 hours, daniel finally finished packing, and sat down on his bed. at this point, it was about 11:45 pm, so he decided to go to bed, so that he could get as much sleep as possible for his long day ahead.

~

dan woke up the next day, yawning. he grabbed his phone, clicking it on. it was 6:49 am. dan sighed, kicking his blanket off and getting up. he ate breakfast, and slowly started to get ready for his hour long drive ahead.

dan very recently moved to california, los angeles to be exact. he's lived there for almost a year, and he's become accustomed to the sterio typical californian lifestyle, as much as he hated to.

the young boy sighed as he shoved his suitcase into his trunk before walking to the drivers seat and getting in. he turned on navigation, before starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.