Gelissa Meet Jay

Gelissa's P.O.V

I sat in Bio as the last few seconds of my junior year counted down the clock.

"5...4...3...2....1!" The students screamed.

The students rushed out of my class and threw their papers in the air as they were so excited about the school year ending.

"You ready to go to work?" Dre asked me as we walked out of school and towards my car.

"Yasss, ya girl you gonna be paid." I say as I attempt to tweak with my little booty.

Dre laughed at me.

"I'll call you later or something. " Dre says as he walks towards his girlfriends car.

I got into my car as I think of my outfit that I'm going to wear to work .

Jay's P.O.V

I walk up my drive way as I think about what Gelissa would be wearing.

I unlock my door and walk up stairs and straight to my room.

I grab my black swim shorts that says 'BEEN TRILL' on the back.

I rubbed my hands through my hair, you don't really have to do much to it.

I put on my black Jordan socks and slides as I grab my black classes.

I look really good in black.

I grab my phone, wallet , and cell phone and walk out of my house towards the pool only to see Gelissa driving by in her Range Rover.

I have a car I just chose not to drive it.

Gelissa's P.O.V

By the time I got to the pool people were already there. Mostly boys.

I was wearing a red and white two piece bathing suit. On the bottom it said ' Fancy' in black letters on the butt.

I had my high waisted denim shorts on.

Black gladiator sandals, black sun glasses, black Diamond belly piercing.

My lips were red.

I hurried towards the gate door to open it as a few boys holla red at me.

I just rolled my eyes.

I opened the door for everyone .

I walked towards the office and sat my things down.

I took my shoes off, and my shorts off.

As I was taking my glasses off Jay walked into the office.

"We'll hello partner you look good." He says looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes.

"What I don't look good?" he says closing the office door.

"What are you doing, what if someone drowns. " I say walking towards him and the door trying to open it.

"Say I look good first then I'll open the door."He says smirking.

"You look good ." I say .

"Thanks baby, can you put this sun screen on my back. " He says. He backs up and turns around.

I take the sun screen from him and rub it on his back. My god he's so strong and his skin was perfect.

"Here. " I hand him the sun screen and walk out of the door to the life guard seat on top of a latter.

I sit up on top of the latter.

"HELP HELP!" Someone screams from below me.

I jump into the water and swims towards the drowning guy.

"Are you ok?" I ask as I help him.

"No I will be if you give me your name." The guy soon stops acting like he's drowning.

I soon splash him with water and he laughs.

"I'm sorry, shortie you was acting like you didn't wanna speak to me." He says.

I soon look at him. He was taller then me like 6'0, he was darskin and he had a little Afro. He was built. He had tattoos that you could see when he was wet.

"We'll my name is Gelissa Rodriguez." I say smiling.

"Christopher ." he says holding his hand for me to shake.

Before I could shake it I hear Jay blowing the whistle meaning everyone out if the pool. it was the 30 minute break.

"Gelissa come here." Jay says.

I groan as I get out of the pool walking into the office.

"What?" I ask as I check my phone to see a few text messages.

"It's time for the break." he says.

I nod my head as Christopher walks up to the office door and knocks on it.

Before I could answer Jay opens the door.

"Wassup?" Jay says.

"Uh can I talk to Gelissa?" he says smiling .

"She busy." Jay says .

I slide in front off him.

"No I'm not." I say glaring at Jay.

Why is he acting like this?

Was he jealous ?

We aren't even together.