FORGET & FORGIVE...

Hey everyone!

The ff crossed 15k views and 4k votes... 💃💃💃

I am back with the next part... Also the last one... 😀

Arrey! Epilogue abhi baaki hai! 😎

Caution : read fully... I have so much to convey u all... 😍

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Scene opens in the airport where raglak arjun were bidding bye to ria and family...

As they are leaving to London...

Their flight get delayed by an hour... And all sit in the waiting room...

Ragini sits next to ISHAAN.

"thanks Ishaan... "

He looks at her surprised...

"for keeping my sister happy... " she says seeing ria  laughing at arjun's jokes...

He keeps his hand over her...

"I love her ragini...and u know it can make magic "

She smiles at him...

"I had fell for her before she came India...she was all a bubbly, chirping and nice girl... But when she was back to London, she was lost...

She was in guilt of hurting all especially u...

For some time, I was angry on u as u were the reason for her to be like this...

Later, she confessed all her deeds to me... She also described u...

I was so curious to meet this special person who sacrificed everything just for a family...

To be frank, u r same like she described u...no one can resist to like u...

She was in depression for separating u both...

And that made me fall more for her... The one who repents for their mistakes are the well reformed people...

Ragini smiles widely...
"now she is back to her old form... And that is all because of U... "

"it was not an easy task...
She was the only kid well pampered...

Her father could even get stars if she wanted... In that, she wanted laksh just to win over u...

And after she came to know the whole truth... She realised she had become the one she is not...

The one who is lively had become a monster...

She confessed her every deeds... How she mistreated u... How she was a puppet of someone...infact, shekar uncle was upset with her for months...

Their relation was spoiled... Somewhere, uncle was guilty to hurt ur mom...
And his daughter hurt u...

Both were unacceptable... He cursed himself for going back to India...

After lot of my efforts, she agreed to marry me...
As a psychiatrist, I knew only love can bring her back...

She started being happy but with still a guilt in the corner of her mind...

And then came our baby who took all the sorrows of her life...

She came back to her childish form being with the baby...

We were searching name for her... And lakshya absent mindedly uttered ur name lost in u...

Ria liked it instantly and named her after U..."

Ragini smiles with tears in her eyes...

He presses his hand on hers...