Prologue - The Resurrection

Jason's eyes snapped open. He felt like he was drowning.

It was the most horrifying thing he had ever felt. The very same moment he came back into the world he instantly felt like he was about to leave it once more.

He was in very deep water yet the was something strange and alien about it. A green hue was cast over everything. Jason's heart suddenly accelerated however when he looked up and meat eye's  with the Demon's head Ra's al gul a man that had tried to kill him multiple times.

The young man was left with two choices. swim up and risk the wrath of a man he struggled to remember. Or die from the water rushing into his lung. the answer was simple. He used all the force he could muster and pushed himself up to the surface and dived to the stone floor of that large chamber. He tried to instantly scramble to his feet. It felt strange like he was walking again for the first time but he picked it up much faster this time round avoiding falling back to the ground. 

The were three Assassins two of witch grabbing Katana's from there sides preparing to run at him.

"Stand down you fools his still in a state of delirium." Ra's ordered all though it was to late. Jason in a state of pure fight or flight having nothing but base instincts had already dived on the first man sticking his figures in his eyes like a wild animal.

The other man stood over him preparing to bring the blade down through his heart. Jason looked up about to counter attack. before this could happen however Talia al Ghul stepped between them facing the frightened teen.

"Jason. Its fine your safe now Just breath no one is going to hurt you." Talia Spoke softly putting her arms round the Boy slowly taking him from the Pit side.

Ra's watched on as his foolish daughter took the boy and found a place for him to rest. Yes its true the animalistic state of mind would fade in a few days but even then Ra's new full well the was a reason why you didn't wake the dead. The detective wouldn't thank her for what he would turn into Ra's knew that for sure. He had tried to tell his daughter she was wasting her time but when It came to Batman or Bruce Wayne she never saw the world clearly.

The boy had been dead for a year at this point and because of the course of death it was highly likely he had a large amount of brain damage. This would make his recovery from the pit almost pointless. Talia returned from the room looking her father in the eye. "You should have stopped them the poor boy is petrified!"  Talia snarled.

 "You forget to whom you speak, I made my wishes clear. be grateful I don't treat you like the Traitor to your blood you are"  Ra's said coldly walking away from her heading to observe the daily drills of his assassins.