Chapter Thirteen

"Jimin?" I yawn waking up tiredly.
I turn my head slightly to take a peek at the microwave from the kitchen.

2:52 a.m.

It was still early for him to have come back.
I turn back to look at him, him as well trying to force his eyes open.

"Come in."

He waddles inside, as he continues to mumble.

"I saw her y/n." He laughs. I manage to help him get on the couch.

His breathing accelerating as he talks about her.

"She was running away from me." He pouts.

"Well, were you chasing her?"

He nods.

"Jimin, I think that's why she was running away then."

"But I just wanted to talk. Hmph." He crosses his arms over his chest and continues with his pout.

I roll my eyes at the scene. How does a baby have a baby?

"Come on Jimin, I'll go get extra blankets for you."

"See you're running away from me too."

"I am not."

"You are too y/n. Am I someone not important to anyone? She runs away from me, falls in love with that guy from the tv and now there's you." He says as he continues to yawn.

"Why don't you like me y/n?"

"What? Jimin, I do like you. You're a great friend and neighbor." I say walking away from him.

I wasn't sure if to stay and continue to hear something he probably wouldn't want me to hear if he was sober.

I knew he was drunk, the smell hit me the moment I opened my door.
I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed he drank, he had a child. A responsibility.

Though hearing about this, which I assume was about his ex girlfriend, I realized why he drank and it wasn't my business.

"Just as neighbors? Is namjoon better then me?"

"Nam– what does he have anything to do with this?" I ask him as he follows me to my room.

"You've been spending so much time with him, it's like I don't exist to you anymore."

Oh.

"I'm sorry, I just thought–"

"Thought I can't be hanging out cos I have a child huh?" He interrupts and I don't respond.

He saw it in my eyes either way.

"It's not even mine." He whispers.

"What?"

He points to the baby and then to himself.

"Dimminie is way cuter." He slurs as he points to himself. "He's.. he's meh."

"Dimminie?" I stop. "Jimin, just because you don't find him cute like you, doesn't mean he's not your so–"

"I never did it with her. I have no clue why she gave me her– hey he's waking up , dang it!"

He walks to the bed and stumbles causing him to fall on the floor, face giving my carpet a kiss.

"Anna ou–"