Chapter 1

I paced back and forth biting the ends of my finger nails. First day. New school. Shit... I'm screwed.

"Andi! Time to go!

We're waiting!" my mom yelled down the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled. Fuck fuck fuck, where is it?! I frantically tore through boxes in my room looking for my notebook. I found it hiding under my pillow, 'you knew it was there dipshit!' I told myself.

I took off down the stairs and races to the car. "Sorry! Couldn't find my notebook!"

My mom shook her head but hey, what can I say, I am attached to that beaten up notebook.

I clutched my backpack and notebook, biting my lip nervously.

My little brother flicked the back of my head, "Hey, dipshit! We're here!"

"Language, Alex!" my mom yelled at my brother.

"Watch the hat!" I yelled, adjusting my grey beanie. "Alright! I'm coming!" My brother smirked, that agitating little freshman, we don't get along...

I stepped out of the car, here it goes.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked through the front door, my ray-bans and beanie perfectly on my face.

I looked around and found the office, I walked in and the plump little receptionist smiled up at me, "Hi dear! What can I help you with?"

"Um, I am here to pick up my schedule. Uh, Alexandria Brooks..."

"Your brother was just in here!" She shook her head, "Hyper little thing, isn't he!"

I popped a crooked smile and let out a small laugh.

She looks through the files an picks up one, "Ah! Here we go, miss..." now her smile was crooked, knowing I probably had a nickname..

"Andi," I replied.

"Have a nice day!"

"Thanks, you too..." I walked out and looked at my schedule card. Just fucking fabulous, english first, bleh! After ambling through the hallway for a bit, I found the room. Here goes nothing, I walked in ad immediately, 25 fucking pairs of eyes stared at me.

The teacher looked kinda pissed. "You're late."

I bit my lip and nodded slightly, "Sorry, first day... I got lost."

He turned to the class. "Today, we have a new student," he looked at his board, "Alexandria Brooks."

"I go by Andi." I harshly muttered.

"Miss Brooks, you can go sit next to Rory. Rory, raise your hand please."

A girl with green and purple hair, glasses and a septum piercing. Good. My people. I sat down.

She smiled, "Hey, I'm Rory, and don't bother making fun of it. I've heard it all before." She rolled her eyes on the last part.

I laughed a little, "Wasn't planning on it, Rory's a cool name!"

"Thanks! Same with Andi!"

We laughed a little and talked through the rest of the lesson, which wasn't long since I spent more than half the time figuring out how to get there.

We walked out into the hallway when the bell rang, and laughed and talked. "Okay, so let me see your schedule girly!" she snatched it from me.

I scowled and fake pouted, "Hey!"

"Hehe, hi! Oooh! We have the same schedule!"

"Sweet!" we did a high-five and walked to math, and after english, bleeeeeeeeh.