- 9 -

Everyone was so tired of whatever is happening right now. They just wanted everyone to be back. Everyone they love will be back so they can embrace them.

Tony Stark, who is desperately sad because of Peter Parker's disappearance.

Steve Rogers, who is always busy on finding ways how to get everyone back.

Thor, he is always quiet, thinking why he didn't go for Thanos' head so this wouldn't have happened.

Bruce Banner, together with Steve continued to find ways.

Natasha Romanoff, who is depressed of everyone's disappearance.

Clint Barton, who is desperately killing anyone who lived but had bad manners.

Finally, Elizabeth Agatha Palmer-Strange came. Their salvation. She is the only one who is destined to have the 6 Infinity Stones because of her ability. But before that, they need to know her identity.

"Woah, so you're literally talented. You have those scarlet thingy with you, those wizard powers, psychokinesis, and you literally can change your eye color! What else can you do?" Stark blunly asked her. It is only Stark, Rogers, and Romanoff left with Agatha on the living room.

Agatha just rolled her eyes and ignored the geek tech man.

"What should we do now, Ms. Romanoff? Now that you have me, and I have a lot of abilities. What is the Avengers planing to do know?" Agatha smirked at the red head girl. Oh wait, they are both red heads. (HAHAHAHAHA)

Natasha smirked back at the small red head girl. "You're really that arrogant? Tsk. But We can't move right now. We still have to wait for the perfect time." Natasha smiled at everyone and let them take a rest.

Natasha is currently reading paper works that Stark has left for her to do, when she heard footsteps coming toward her.

"Still up, Nat?" Natsha looked up and saw the blonde man.

"Yeah, Stark left me a LOT of paper works to do. Like can't he not do these things on his own?" Steve laughed. "Well what do you expect. It's Tony."

Both of them laughed. Then silenced filled the whole room.

Steve looked tensed, but he decided to ask her what's going on his mind anyway.

"Nat, I am starting to think that Agatha is like your daughter or something.