8- Moment

Jamie pov

I'm starting to slowly get suspicious of how much time Olivia and Alexa are hanging out. Its almost everyday, Olivia told me what was going on though so I haven't had many issues when I heard they were going out. I feel bad for Alexa.. Shes staying with Zack cause she doesn't want to hurt him. She's so sweet to be thinking and care for others feelings other than her own. While Olivia and Alexa  are going out to talk I decided to hangout with Zack. 

Zack pov 

Alexa, shes going out again with Olivia.. again. I swear they clicked so much, its a good thing but I mean we all seem to have separated. I'm assuming its girl stuff so I don't mind, me and Jamie are about to hang out at a Rollerblade park. 

*20 minutes later* (Car ride)

Jamie pov

We met at a Rollerblade park nearby. *15 minutes later* We've been talking for a bit now and he's very generous but at the same time he seems to be deeply in love with Alexa, he honestly talks about every moment that happened but Alexa is always there. I don't know how Alexa is gonna do this... She's unhappy staying with this guy cause she's not into him nor any male. Man though, Zack is a cool guy and he's sweet, respectable, funny, cute at some points, but mostly he's very laid back. *20 minutes later* Gee its been so fun, I haven't even realized that this much time passed. I should start heading home though, this is normally how long Olivia and Alexa are out and I don't want Olivia to get worried about me. *5 minutes later* Me and Zack hugged and said goodbye. I started to drive home but what I found strange was that, when I entered my drive way Olivia's car wasn't there.

Olivia's Pov

Me and Alexa decided to head out to a bar to get all of this off of our minds. We had like 4 drinks by now.. I am already a little tipsy but enough to still control my movements. Alexa had like 6, I stopped her so that she wouldn't get carried away cause I could tell she's completed wasted-ed. We ended up dancing and it seems like she burned off some of the alcohol off cause she seemed to have control of herself again. I know I burned off most of the alcohol because I was walking and talking regularly again, kinda how I was when we came. I decided after like 15 minutes it was a good idea to head back so I pulled Alexa outta the bar to the car. There was a nice breeze that reminded me of, me and Jamie's vacation. Out of nowhere Alexa started to tell me so many romantic things and compliments, before I knew it Alexa kissed me. Wait is she sober or still tipsy, I don't know why but I started to kiss back. It felt like something that me and Jamie never had. WAIT, JAMIE!!! I pulled away once Jamie came to my mind, I can't cheat... Thats not me... But.. well I mean like... She won't know.. Right? It would only be once... A one time thing.. That means nothing.. 

*next day*

I wake up in a bed and a body next to me, I look around and realize that this isn't my place... SHIT! I look to see who it is, hoping it's my boo... Shit, shit, shit! Alexa its Alexa, I wake her up soon to realize that we're also naked. This is not good, Alexa seemed to put it all together faster than I have.  We look at each other, but the look we gave each other didn't seem shocked, It seemed joyful. Wait, "round 2?"

>

>

>

>

Let me know if you are enjoying this, I wanna know so I can learn on how to continue.😁👏