12- Timing of guilt

Zack and Jamie's pov

"What the hell!" Zack yells in a car "I can't believe they'd do that!" Jamie said while tears fall down her cheeks. "W-what if its something else- Lik-" "JAMIE, I know that this is a lot. We didn't want this to happen BUT it did". *Back-track* "Hey, Zack.. Have you ever wondered what they do.. when we're not there?" "Honestly, I wonder everyday" "You know.. I don't mean to sound untrustworthy but, have you ever just.. wanted to follow them just to see?"Jamie said with a considered and worried tone. "I've never thought of anything better" Zack said with a smile to reassure Jamie that nothing was there to worry about, although he was actually worried as much as Jamie seemed to be. *Back to current time* "Jamie, everything will be okay.. But, what would you like to do? Confront? Or wait and see if they'll confront us?" "I think its best to confront.." "Ok.."

Olivia and Alexa's pov 

"WHY?!" "AlEXA I AM WITH SOMEONE! I DON"T WANNA HURT THEM.. Okay?" "W-well then can I ask you something?" Alexa said while her voice slowly changed into a tone that was hard to read. "Yea, what?" "Do YOU love her?" "Well.. She loves me and al-" Olivia says slowing down her tone, "That's not what I'm asking, do YOU love her?" "I don't know.. No.." "If you don't feel happy with them.. then you have to talk to them.." "Hey, don't be all understanding of MY choices, same goes for you!" "W-Wah.. Okay so what are we gonna do now?" "Until then.. We can't see each-other anymore. I'm not ready to admit it yet" possibly not ever, they both thought silently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as they (Jamie and Zack) were about to leave the car, Alexa leaves first and leaves the two in the car confused but with a relief too. "She looks angry.." Zack says confused and still a little suspicious. Later Olivia leaves "She looks relief-ed but sad too?". Both were still worried about the risks of them both still having guilt on something that they hoped wasn't true.

*Next day*

"Things are feeling the way it use to be.. Well sorta.." Jamie said to Zack, "Yea, it feels like theirs something missing." Zack said. Both Jamie and Zack started meeting to talk like how the girls said they were.. Supposedly. When Zack and Jamie do this though, they actually talk. They'd Hangout almost as often as the girls.. What it felt like was revenge because the girls started showing suspicion. 

>

>

>

Plz comment on what you'd like or like about this story? Feedback helps me know if I'm doing well or not? :)