Chapter 1: Returning to Narnia

Screaming, pain, sweating but it was all worth it. A baby was born but it wasn't just an ordinary baby, it was a baby boy. Miraz and his wife wanted to have a son so when it's his time then he could rule Narnia. As Miraz looks out the window the door opens. "Lord Miraz, you have a son." Miraz sighs, "The heavens have blessed us," he turns his head halfway, "You know your orders, General Glozelle." "Yes, my Lord," General Glozelle walks out of the room and Lord Miraz looks back at his window. Prince Caspian was peacefully sleeping until someone covered his mouth so he won't scream. Caspian opens his eyes and sees who is covering his mouth. He takes the Professors hand off of his mouth, "five more minutes," said Caspian. "You won't be watching the stars tonight, my Prince," the professor says. Caspian looks at him puzzled, "Come, we must hurry." Caspian gets up in a rush but is still confused, "Professor, what's going on." "Your Aunt has given birth, to a son." The professor opens a door to a closet that has another door at the end. Caspian stands there in disbelief, "Come," the professor said. Caspian looks back at his door and sees shadows. Then he turns around and goes into his closet. He closes his closet door very slowly watching the soldiers walk into his room with crossbows. The soldiers circle around Caspian's bed and then starts to shoot. Caspian couldn't believe his eyes. They were going to kill him. Caspian's bird sequels and flaps its wings. The soldiers finish shooting and they come to realize they have been shooting at an empty bed. Caspian and the Professor rush down the stairs and Caspian grabs armor and a sword. Before Caspian grabs, his horse the professor stops him and puts a cap on him. Caspian gets on his horse, "You must make for the woods." "The woods?" Caspian asked. "They won't follow you there," The professor pulls out something, "It has taken me many years to find this." It was a horn. "Do not use it except at your greatest need," the professor said. "Will, I ever see you again?" Caspian asked. "I dearly hope, my Prince." "There is so much more I meant to tell you, everything you know is about to change," they both hear shouting and it was time Caspian leaves. "Now go," the professor pats the horse twice telling it to go. Caspian runs through the Castle and sees two soldiers. He knocks out one and grabs the stick that the other one was holding and knocked out that one. Caspian goes through the gate and throws the still into the fire making it flame up. They run on the bridge and they make it to the end. They hear fireworks go off and Caspian stops his horse which causes the horse to neigh. He looks back and a man shouts from the castle, "A son, A son! Lady Prunarisimia this night has given Lord Miraz a son!" Caspian sees soldiers behind him and the horse continues to run. They run through a field and the soldiers follow behind them. Caspian goes into the woods and the Telmarines stop. "Which one of you superstitious old woman wants to spend the night in a cell," General Glozelle convinces them and they continue to run. Caspian runs through the woods which leads to rivers of water (I don't know what it is they run through but it's water) Caspian's horse run through the water and they manage to make it through while some of the soldiers didn't quite make it. Caspian keeps on running and they're in another forest. Caspian looks behind him to make sure they were still following him and then he turns around and hits his head on a log. He falls to the ground and his foot is still attached to something. He takes out his foot and the horse runs always. Caspian lays there panting. He gets up in pain and looks around. He looks behind him and he doesn't see anyone. Then he hears a door squeak open and he sees two dwarves come out of a tree and a stunk is behind the two dwarves. "He's seen us," one of the dwarves said. He takes out his sword and runs to Caspian. Then the dwarf looks at the horn and back at Caspian. They all hear horses and men coming there way. "Take care of him," the dwarf said and he ran off to fight the solider. The other dwarf walks up to Caspian but then Caspian grabs the horn and blew into it. "No!" The dwarf said and the knocks him out.

Lucy's POV:
I ran into the street and a car honks at me, "Mind yourself, love," the driver yelled," I'm sorry," I apologize. I continue running and I try to find Susan. I ran down the sidewalk and searched for her. I spot Susan and dashed up to her. "Susan!" She looks at the boy that was next to her. "You'd better come quickly!" Susan puts down the newspaper and grabs her case. We run down the street and into the train station. We sprinted into a crowd of kids chanting and Susan watches Peter getting beaten up by two teenage boys. Peter looks at Susan and knows that she disappointed. Then Edmund runs through the crowd," Edmund!" I yell. He jumps on one of the kids that was beating Peter up and it becomes chaos. Then we hear police officers come and everyone rushes and goes to where they were supposed to go. One of the policemen separate the boys, "Act your age," one of them says to Peter. We all sit down on a bench and we wait for our train to come. "You're welcome," Edmund says. "I had it sorted," Peter snapped and gets up. "What was it this time?" Susan asked. "He bumped me," Peter sneered. "So you hit him?" I asked. "No, after he bumped me they tried to make me apologize and that's when I hit him." "Really, is it that hard to just walk away," Susan pointed out. "I shouldn't have to, don't you ever get tired of being treated a kid?" Peter asked. "We are kids," Edmund says with an attitude. This past year Edmund has acting very rude towards us, like the same way before Narnia and the white witch. "Well, I wasn't always a kid," stated Peter and then Edmund rolled his eyes. "It's been a year, how long does he expect us to wait," Peter sighed and sits back down. "I think it's time to accept that we live here, it's no use pretending anything different," Susan said and turns around and sees the boy she was talking to earlier. "Oh no," Susan turns back at us, "Pretend you're talking to me."
"Ugh, we are talking to you," Edmund sassed. Then Susan gave him the look, you know that 'I know but I'm being serious so if you try me then I will attack you look' yeah... That look.

Athena's POV:
My mother is very sick. I've been missing a lot of school days so I can take care of her. While I was making soup for her I heard a thump in the basement. I put the knife I was using down and grab a torch from one of the cabinets. I open the basement door and I turn on the torch. I walk down the stairs to look around and I didn't see anything but boxes. I turn around and I saw another door. "Maybe the noise is coming from there," I whisper to myself. I noticed there was a lock so I looked for something heavy to break the lock with. I use my telekinesis power to open it, and of course it worked. I open the door and there's a hallway. I close the door behind me and walk down the hallway. As I get further I see a light. I made it all the way to the light and I step out of the hallway. I look around and I'm on a beach. I turned back to see if the hallway is still there but it's gone. "Oh my Aslan! I'm back in Narnia!" I jumped into the air and I run to the water. I play in it for a while then I see ruins from a distance. "I don't remember there being ruins in Narnia," I walk to a set of stairs that lead to the ruins. I look around and I come to realization that I was in Cair Paravel. I see a stone and I move it out of the way. I already know that this is where our chests are in. There was a door behind it and I break it open. I turn on my torch and walk down in the cave. I see the Pevensie's and I's chests. I walked down and open the gate. I walk up to my chest and look at all of my stuff that was in it. I look at the rest of the chests and I see Edmunds. A tear sheds and I wipe it away. "I miss them dearly," I said to myself.

Authors note//
The dress is what Athena was wearing btw. I hope you liked the first chapter and I wonder why Edmund is acting so strange?
💋😘