Meeting(done)

Would you believe me if I told you that I had met Nikki at Denny's the same one Tommy met him and they formed motley crue? No...don't worry I wouldn't believe myself either, but it happens and I couldn't be happier.

I was sitting at a booth alone browsing the menu when I heard him

"Do you mind if I join you, I am really hungry and this place is packed"

I looked up from the menu and there he stood. my dream lover, my celebrity crush. Standing there asking to join me so he could eat.

"Sure go for it" I reply and watch him

He smiled and said thanks as I handed him the menu.

"Name is Nikki Sixx," he said after placing the menu back down

"I know who you are," I tell him

"Oh, so you're a Sixx am a fan?"

"No I am a Crue fan" I replied

"Ah! so you know of my old band but not new?"

I nodded my head

"What song of yours from Crue do you like?"

"Not fair asking me that. I mean it's like asking you which of your tattoos or guitars you like more" I replied

"fair," he said

"I do like S.O.S, Home sweet home, primal scream, girls, girls, girls, kickstart my heart and a lot more" I finally tell my options

"Glad to know the songs I wrote is liked my so many people mainly Sexy women like you"

I fucking blushed redder than a damn tomato but who the hell wouldn't when Nikki Fucking Sixx calls you sexy when he is like a sex God on legs.

"Thank you" I replied

He nodded

After a while, a waitress came and took our orders then left again.

"So what brings you here?"

"Well, I am a model and got the day off which is rare so I decided to get some good Denny's food and relax" I answered.

"Maybe you could model for me someday, or I could model for you, clothing optional"

I chuckled.

"Now I know why you are my favorite Crue member, talented Sexy, and has no care in the world."

"Sexy huh?"

I nodded

We got to talking even after our orders came and we split the bill. Then parted after swopping numbers.

From there my life changed for the great. I would spend my free time with Nikki either at Denny's or nude while he takes pictures of me. I have pictured him holding me down and fucking my pussy good and hard. I even have gotten off to that. and damn does i make me wet just thinking of it.

"Thank you"