Chapter 9 - Drive Malik, DRIVE

Hannah Montgomery:

   I woke up the next morning my feet, and hands were freezing. Well maybe that's because the window is open. Duh. I got up and closed the window, threw on some slippers and a sweater and went to Daynah & Zayn's hotel room. 

   Daynah lay there awake; Zayn was still fast asleep beside her. She saw me and smiled as I went and lay beside her both of us trying not to wake Zayn. She handed me Zayn's phone, as I sat there confused as to what she was showing me until I read what was on the screen. 

   It was a message from Perrie.

   Perrie:  Zayn, who the hell is Daynah and why are you two holding hands? 

   She had sent a picture of Zayn and Daynah holding hands in public. It must've been a picture from yesterday. My jaw dropped; I mean, he was supposed to have broken up with Perrie! Boys, I swear their retarded. 

   "His phone woke me up this morning, and this is what it said." She whispered to me. I noticed Zayn beginning to wake up, so I quickly shut his phone off and put it on the bedside table. 

   He opened his eyes and looked at me strangely. 

   "Why the hell are you in here?" He laughed, yawning. 

   "Cause I feel like it," I replied. He just rolled his eyes at me, and went to grab his phone off the side table. When he noticed it wasn't there he looked at the both of us, and we smiled awkwardly. 

   "Where's my phone?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows at us. I grabbed it off the side table and handed it to him. Once he'd read the message, it was his turn to awkwardly smile at us. 

   "I'll be going then." I said, "Have fun?" I quickly ran out of the room, almost tripping over my own two feet. 

Daynah Wright: 

   I stared at Zayn waiting for a response, because I knew he'd read that message and I'd love to know why he didn't tell her. 

   "Love..." He sighed. 

   "I'm listening." I replied. 

   "I didn't have the heart to break up with her, so I kinda just started avoiding her." He explained, with a sigh. I nodded in understanding; he's so cute when he's sensitive. 

   "I understand... But you do have to break up with her." I said; being rather reasonable. 

   He nodded, "I will... I promise." He smiled, and leaned in to kiss me. 

   "Good." I smiled, and put my finger on his lips, "I'll kiss you when you break up with her." I laughed, and got out of bed. 

   "Okay, I'll go now." He said, getting up as well and throwing on a t-shirt. 

   "You really want that kiss don't you?" I laughed. 

   "Yes, Yes I do." He replied, and left the room. I rolled my eyes playfully, and fixed my hair. Silly boy. 

Harry Styles: 

   I lay in bed with Zoey, as she's still fast asleep. Niall went and slept in Louis and Liam's room; but he wouldn't have volenteered to do that, unless someone had bribed him... Oh gosh. Why the hell am I so stupid? Zoey probably forced him to go sleep with Lou and Liam.