Chapter 4 - Kiss me, Harry

Hannah Montgomery:

   I sat down next to Niall, rested my head on his shoulder looking up at him and began to bat my eyelashes. He looked down at me with a puzzled look. 

   "Can I help you with something?" He quizzed. I lifted my head from his shoulder and smiled.

   "Yes, I need you to distract the other boys so I can get Harry and talk to him," I said, my voice hushed, still smiling at him. 

   "What do you want me to do? Fart?" He laughed. Yes, he was joking, but I guess that would work! Niall farts and the whole room clears out within five seconds. A perfect way to get rid of people. 

   "Yes, that's perfect!" I smiled, and he stared at me confused again. 

   "Erm. Alright. If you want me to." He said, then gave me the "get away from me unless you want to smell a stink-bomb," look. I got up, and sat across from Harry on the bed. He tried not to look up at me from his phone. 

   Niall released the stink-bomb and Zayn immediately covered his nose. Then Liam, then Louis. Then it was Harry and I. Daynah was laughing hysterically like it didn't even bother her. And soon enough Niall was laughing; as well as I. 

   "NIALL!" Louis exclaimed grabbing a newspaper and fanning him with it, hoping the stench would go away. 

   "GROSS!" Zayn and Liam chorused. I kept my nose plugged, trying not to laugh. The boys and Daynah cleared out of the room, but I grabbed Harry's arm before he could leave. Niall followed them, chasing them all around the hotel. 

   Once everyone was out of the room, I released Harry's arm. He let out a loud sigh. 

   "If you're going to yell at me, or hit me, or whatever, make it quick?" He sighed, and bit his lip. 

   "Harry, I'm not going to hurt you," I sighed, a hint of annoyance in my voice, "The boys told me you wanted to talk."

   "Oh." He said, his cheeks flushed a dull red from embarassment. 

   We sat there in silence for a couple minutes, until he looked up at me, and stared into my blue eyes with his sparkling, green orbs. His eyes are beautiful... Hannah, shut up! He won't do this to you again! Not with his eyes. No. No. No. NO. My thoughts spun around in my mind as he stared into my eyes. 

   "I miss you, Hannah." He finally spoke. I glanced down at my hands, and his face suddenly became so much closer to mine. 

   "But Harry, what you did to me..." I sighed, unable to even say words. I felt like Daynah after she'd seen Zayn in person. 

   "It's not what it seems. I promise. I'd never hurt you, and I..." He trailed off. More silence followed. 

   "Harry?" I whispered. He glanced up at me, "Why did you do it?" 

Harry Styles:

   "Harry?" She whispered. I glanced up at her, "Why'd you do it?" 

   I wanted to tell her why, but at the same time I didn't. I promised her uncle I wouldn't say a thing. My band is on his recording company. I tell her, he finds out, One Direction is long gone. But I guess I could take the risk...