ch 6

I can't believe what jungkoOk said to me!

Like seriously I'm too embarrassed!
I do agree that I'm a bad girl but still i have my own limits.

But since i warned tae already i want to tease him a little for embarrassing me by revealing my words.

It's afternoon and i can't wait for the night to come.

I went for shopping to a mall near to my house and bought some kinda casual wear clothes because i wanted to give them a try.

And Finally it's night so i smirked while standing in front of his balcony planning to climb it.

But then suddenly taehyung showed up and glanced around with a sigh.

His expression changed when he suddenly noticed me.

"H-hi" he waved.

"Baby wait a minute I'm coming there soon!" I said while trying to climb up.

"N-no I'm opening the door please wait, you will hurt yourself if you mistakenly fell down." He panicked and opened the door.

I embraced him tight but my heart is beating crazily.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Ofc not!" I giggled.

"Good I made some dinner for us, let's go." He flashed his Boxy smile and we went to dig in.

Is he playing dumb?

I very well warned him about my intentions to come here but he acts all calm.

Let's see how much endurance you got boy 😏

I removed my jacket revealing my dress fully.

Going near him and keeping my hands around his neck

His lips are intimidating.

I leaned closer with slight nervousness in me, closing my eyes but i felt something soft.

Did he make the move?!

Our lips touching each other making my heart go crazy.

He pulled back and our gaze met giving me Chills.

"Why are you doing this to me Yuri?" He asked while brushing my lips with his thumb.

"W-what?" WAIT! Why I'm stuttering!
It wasn't planned to be this way.
Everything's opposite.

"You don't know me, if you want you can leave me until the time is there but if you get stuck up in my life then you could never get out!" His tone is so serious for the first time.

"What do you Mean?" I tilted me head because i wonder how could an innocent person like him have any problems which could hurt others.

His eyes filled with tears.
GOD! I CAN'T SEE HIM CRY!