chapter 2🥀

I can't believe it or got 30 days till the earth is dead, I didn't take that answer I'm going to try to find these queens, I look on the next page and found how to go to the water queen, I didn't had a choice so I grab the book and rush home when I got out side still holding the book I trip and got back and turn around and realise that the library was gone like it just vanish.
I forgot about it and rush home its was good that my home was near the wood or actually where surrounded by the forest.
When I got home I saw my big brother on his game talking to his friend in the living room and saw my mom in the living room to on her phone making a business, I was glad that there distracted so I ran upstairs and into my room I hid the book under my bed so I can do the spell when everyone is asleep everyone in my family is a heavy sleeper so I can say it out loud and they wouldn't even hear me.
I sat down in my chair thinking about why is this happening and why does a library appear out of no where and just disappear like a ghost would do. I grab a price a paper and a pencil and begin to draw and think at the same time, I got. Bored after finishing drawing a ghost 👻from one of my nightmares. I open my door and look to see if anyone was around I saw no one I close my door and locked it and went under my bed and read the spell it wasn't much but it look like I needed water and to poor on me head before I chant....greet. I put the book back down under my bed and went to bed early so I can get ready the night I set my alarm clock to 12:00 am and went to bed.