"Year 19 Ad"

In the magical world there was one of the most powerful kingdoms,the

              "Sunlight Air Kingdom"

Whoever ruled "Sunlight" ruled all the Magic Lands.

This Kingdom was above all 6 other existing Kingdoms and they were ruled by a fair King and Queen.

..............................................

                   .................................

Queen Rose:"Honey,here you are. I've been looking for you everywhere.What are you doing up here?"

What are you doing up here?"

'The Queen asks,while the King turns his attention away from the view of the border zone of the Air Island,towards his love.'

King William:"My Queen!Love of my life, I came here to think...I fear something bad is going to happen soon."

Queen Rose:"Why are you worrying about that my love,when we live in such a beautiful kingdom where harmony and happiness is everywhere, because of your fair judge and rules?"

King William:"I know my Queen and I'm happy as much as you about this place,since you've helped me create a wonderful world,but what I'm worried about the people that are unsatisfied by our judgement or rules and after 1 century of ruling all the Kingdoms,I fear that if something happens to us and without an heir to succeed the throne,everyone will try to proclaim our positions asQueen and King."

Queen Rose:"Well...I most certainly don't mind trying to have a baby with the man I love."

(She says approaching him,while raising an eyebrow in a devilish and tempting way.)

"The King wraps his arms around her waist keeping her closer to him, while she kisses him,crossing her arms behind his neck,

"Even after 200 years of being together,the Queen loves her husband more than the first day they met.

Queen Rose:"Honey...there's one thing though...do you remember that when I became Queen I took a blood oath and because of that oath I can't use magic for this purpose."

King William:"Rose,what are you trying to say?"

Queen Rose:"I think it's time we pay a visit to our friend,Ben."

King William:"What?...Are you sure?"

Queen Rose:"Yes,I'm sure!I love you."

King William:"And I love you!"

                  ..............................

"The Next Morning the King heads towards the Out-lands,In the Castle."

                  ..............................

"At the entrance of the Throne Room at Dark Castle."

King William:"This is King William of the Sunlight Air Kingdom.I need to see The Wizard."

Guard:"Your highness (Bows down.) follow me this way please!He's been waiting for your arrival."

                   ..............................

I hope you guys like the story.
Don't forget to Like and Comment.
See you in the next chapter.