Packing

-----
1.) Don't take to much, you'll regret it. One bag. Fill it with things that you need not things that you want.
Put this single bag under your bed, tell no one.
Take any money that you can find, from the other kids not from the home.
2.) Eat diner.
Go to bed early, but don't look suspicious to the others. If you look suspicious they will know, if they know they will want to come.
No one knows where you are going and no one will ever find out.
3.) Leave once everyone has gone to sleep. Go to the train station. Not the one in town, the other one.
4.) When you get there turn one page.
Good Luck Riley ;)
-----
The night air is warm and damp and seemingly unchanged from the previous day's weather.
I walk in the street, there are no sidewalks this far out. I'm glad, sidewalks indicate people and the only thing that people are good for is trouble. I walk under a street lamp and my pace quickens, I feel to conspicuous in the light.
It's 3 in the morning. Early and late at the same time and the hour is well suited for travelers not intended to travel. I shiver despite the heat and hoist my bag higher onto my back.
This is my life now, I live by the words of a dead boy written in an impossible book.
And the devil on my shoulder tells me it's just the beginning.