Chapter 17

Out Of My Limit (Ashton Irwin)

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he lightly tugged on my hand to go, "Calum took it upon himself to sit in the passenger seat, you'll have to sit in the back next to Luke and Michael." I nodded and slammed my house door shut. He dragged me along to the car but didn't get in. My handed pulled on the car door and I was immediately greeted by three yelling boys.

"Oh my go, she's here!" One shouted. His hair was a deep purple and his skin was pale. "Oh, I'm Michael, that-" He pointed to the passenger seat, "is Calum and sitting right next to me is Luke." Luke was a blonde hair, blue eyed boy who wore skinny jeans and a blink-182 shirt, his arms were also covered in bracelets.

"Hi." Luke said never looking up from his phone. Calum turned around and greeted me with a large cheeky smile. His eyes said Asian but I'm going to guess otherwise.

"Hey, Calum." He introduced himself. He stuck out his hand which I took and shook lightly.

"Oh, I'm Addy." Luke didn't face me but I could see his expression, disgust. Calum gave Luke a warning face and Michael nudged him. I heard him whisper something along the lines of 'Dude, lighten up.' but I wasn't sure.

"Don't tell me to lighten up," He shouted, "we don't need any distractions in this band, especially a girl." He spat not looking at me.

I slid by Michael who gave me a warming look.

"Don't mind him, his girlfriend just broke up with him and he's not quite over it." Just then the car door opened and Ashton revved up the engine of his Jeep.

"Sorry, Mum called to let me know something." He whispered.