Chapter 17: True Nature

Hasaki Pov

"Hey! Let go of me!" I shout but no one could heard me, not even near the roaring fountain in front of me.

The sparkling water, glitters as it falls into the large and well-carved fountain. I would be more comfortable if I wasn't being held hostage. My screams where swallowed up by the rusty breeze and I heard my phone being tossed into the fountain with a unmistakable splash. The girls had a adamant grip on my arms, they seem to have lost all conscious and remained staring into space.

"No can do, Hasaki!" Akane giggles at my useless struggles and cautiously walks toward me with a single skip.

Out of nowhere, strands of my hair floated above my hairline as my senses were washed away. Realizing later that I couldn't breathe properly and water entered my mouth as I tried to gasp for oxygen. When finally nails dug into my hair, dragging me up angrily.

"Now Hasaki, is there something you want to tell me?" Her annoying laughter made me cringe of pity for her.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" I scowled and she plunged me back in, shaking me roughly.

Bubbles lift up and a violet liquid surrounded me as I suffocated. Once again I was pulled up but Akane's eyes focused on the water suspiciously, and there I was aware that the dye had fainted from my hair.

"Such a cheat dye", mumbles Akane.

Locks of wet blonde hair brought a terrible feeling as sweat started to break out.

"Didn't have enough? Here!" She applied more pressure for me to drown a final time.

But I didn't, I resisted. Energy coursed my body and I pinch my palms to prevent the being from controlling me.

"You really are powerless..."

"What?" Akane yelled.

"You can't get rid of me that easily!"

I twisted her wrist and her screams of agony, involuntary delivered a sweet smile to my lips. A girlish giggle awoke me as her taunting voice sang,

"I'm back~"

This isn't me...

______________________________________

Sorry if it's short and boring but I'm currently busy with school and soccer practice so I won't be updating very much but I'll try my best. Please forgive me!

Thank you for reading! ^_^

~BlueMusicAngel77