A New Ally

Last Time:

"Is that so! Well, personally I don't care if you drink." In mid sentence Shizune's voice became that familiar seductive voice. "Hello, hokage-sama. I'm Naruko."

XXXXXXXXXX

Tsunade blinked as 'Shizune' turned into a curvy blonde woman, "Damn ... you are good and here I was thinking these guys were exaggerating in their reports." The shinobi sweat dropped at their hokage's comment ...

"These guys don't seem the type to exaggerate especially after I showed them so much of myself to them." She smiled as she noticed the young men sent to search for her blushed, but the hokage didn't react too much. They must've left hot spring out of their reports. "So I hear there's an issue?"

"Yes, please we need you join our village. We can protect your identity!" pleaded the hokage, but the only response she got was Naruko leaning over and placing seven folders in front of her. Tsunade looked at each folder, "Ok ... so you can help us improve!" She said the hokage implored much to the confusion of the shinobi present ...

Naruko chuckled, "Maybe ... the fact is I can't risk a loss of anonymity, but I think I have a possible solution. A freelance contract." said Naruko with a smile.

"That's perfect! Thank you!" yelled the hokage who couldn't be happier that a solution was found .... so much so that she was practically crying. "I'll get the paperwork started!"

The shinobi present shocked at how fast their hokage got everything together ...Tsunade usually falls asleep at the mention of work! Barely a minute passed and they watched Naruko sigh all the necessary spots. Everything was done in no time flat and the guys were all wondering the same thing ... Who gets to show her around?! ...

"There everything is done! Thank you again!" exclaimed the hokage happily.

Naruko chuckled, "It was no problem, I did get you guys in that mess in the first place. Now that I'm your ally I should get to know this village. So who is going to show me around?" She smiled as all their hands went up and she followed the ninjas out of the office ...

Obito grinned, "Naruko what were those files you gave the hokage?"

Instead of answering she held up seven pictures ... They were photos of each of them when they were kids in the academy!

Minato blushed, "You took our files!" They were all stunned, she must be really skilled or their security truly sucks!

"Yes, I just couldn't resist! You guys are so cute!" She gushed as she shifted through the photos ...

"Can we just have them back? Please!" begged an embarrassed Tobirama.

"Of course you can." She held them out as if she was going to give them their photos, but just as Minato reached out to take the photos they disappeared ... into her cleavage! "Go ahead and take them." She purred ... The shinobis all turned bright red. They weren't getting those pictures back any time soon. "Well now that that's settled, where to first?"

XXXXXXXXXX

The female assassin looked out over the village from the top of the hokage mountain and let the breeze tussle her long golden hair, "Oh wow ... This view is amazing! ... You boys are quiet, is it because I changed clothes? Don't you like my clothes?" Naruko asked sweetly as she looked down at her dark blue jeans and her orange tube top that showed off her shoulders.

Kakashi gulped, "It's not that, your clothes are lovely, but ... did you have to change outside?" They were blushing so hard that steam was coming out of their collars.

"I don't see the problem, I undressed around you guys before. Would you prefer I used you as clothes hangers again?" She smiled as a couple of the boys nearly fainted ... a sound caught her attention. "What's in that direction?"

"That's the training grounds." said Kenshin.

"Really! Let's go!" Naruto smiled as she headed towards the training grounds ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Hey Shino! Duck!" A young man with sunglasses crouched down just in time to avoid being peed on by a large dog with a guy on its back.

"Really Kiba? That's disgusting. Can't you do that training somewhere else?" grumbled the insect user.

"Whatever, bug boy. I'll do what I want-" Kiba blinked, he noticed his teammate wasn't paying attention to him ... he looked at what was distracting Shino and his jaw dropped ... There was a smoking hot curvy blonde woman with long golden hair and curved exotic blue eyes ... Kiba smirked and ran over to her. "Hello there! I'm Kiba! What's your name?"

"My name is Naruko." She leaned back to avoid Kiba's attempt to kiss her.

Shikamaru glared, "Leave Naruko alone."

Kiba huffed, he only just noticed that Shikamaru and the others were there and clearly not happy with him, "Piss off, freak. She'd have much more fun with me." He grabbed Naruko around her waist and pulled her close. "Let's go, babe!" He smirked as he looked down at her breasts.

"I think you will be fun. I can tell you're the kind of guy who loves ... kitties. Would you like to play with my kitty?" She smiled suggestively making Kiba smirk, he nodded thinking he was going to get some, "Ooooh Cleo." ... he was wrong ...

A huge black blur slammed into the dog ninja sending him flying into a tree. When he regained his senses he paled as a saber tooth tiger lunged at him. He just barely dodged a set of razor sharp claws, but was pinned to the ground by the giant feline. His dog, Akamaru, charged forward to try and save his master, but was stopped by another tiger that had a white spot on its chest ... Kiba screamed, he could feel the long teeth on his neck ...

"Cleo, May!" Both tigers jumped back and landed gracefully next to the blonde. "So Kiba, did you have fun with my kitties?"

"Damn bitch-" Kiba paled ... Naruko jumped up into the air and slammed her fist into the ground next to his head making the ground erupt and crumble ...

Naruko stood over the dog ninja in the crater of her own creation, "I better not hear you talk to any other woman like that again." The look in her eyes made it clear even to Kiba ... she was not someone to be messed with. She jumped gracefully out of the ditch and saw her guides as well as several other ninjas looking at her with shock. "What?" Several kunoichi were staring at her with either jealousy or admiration, while many shinobi had looks of lust or respect ...

A young man with a green hooded jacket and sunglasses came over to her, "I'm sorry about my teammate. I'm Shino Aburame-" He blushed lightly as the blonde kissed his cheek ...

"You don't have to apologize for him." She smiled and went to join her seven guides completely ignoring the glare from the shaking Inuzuka as he dragged himself out of the ditch ...

"Wow ... can I spar with you after the Daimyo's party? Oh I was curious, do you have a weapon?" asked Sakumo.

"I would love that and yes actually, but you're going to have to find it." She winked playfully and grabbed his hand. "Now, show me more of what this village has to offer."

Konoha just got more exciting ...