Chapter 4

**5 months later**

It's been 5 months since I last saw Jack. I haven't had any contact with him since, although he's attempted to contact me, multiple times, multiple ways. After my party, I went back to Megan's house, and continued my stay there for a couple days, but it wasn't long before my brother called me, asking me if he could make things up to me and if I would come back. I was happy to hear that he wanted me back in the place that was supposed to me partly mine, and after seeing how worried about me he was that day at my party, I knew he cared about me and really wanted to make things up to me, so I packed all my things from Megan's house and I moved back in with my brother. After getting back, my brother immediately told me that he kicked Jack out, if he was going to do something like that to me, then he was no longer welcome here. Last I heard he had moved back in with his parents. I've been asked multiple times if I'm going to let him know when the baby is born, if I'm going to let him be apart of my baby's life, and at this point I don't know. Megan and Sammy are telling to hear him out, hear the whole story and how he really feels about everything, but my family is telling me to never have anything to do with him again. I think I'll just figure it out when the time comes, although that time will probably come sooner than I want it to, Dean Tucker is ready to come any day now.

--------------------

Lately, my days have consisted of, well not much. J doesn't let me do a lot on my own nowadays, out of concern for not only my safety but the baby's. Today was Saturday, Saturday's were pretty chill around here, and lately I hadn't been feeling the best. I think it was the pregnancy catching up to me. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my brother came downstairs.

(Johnson) "Hey sis. Wanna go out and get some lunch?"

(Me) "Sure."

When I stood up off the couch, I felt a little light headed, so I grabbed on to the couch for some support.

(Johnson) "You ok Emma?"

(Me) "Yeah, I just got a little light headed. I must have stood up too fast. I'm fine though."

J walked into the kitchen and I started to walk towards the stairs so I could go up to my room to get my shoes, when everything started spinning. That was the last thing I remember.

*Johnson's P.O.V*

I believed Emma when she said she was fine, so I walked into the kitchen to get some water before we left while she went to put on her shoes. As I was filling up my glass, I heard a loud thud. First thing that jumped in my mind was Emma fell but I knew it couldn't be.

(Me) "E? You alright?"

She didn't respond. I didn't think anything of it, although I never heard her go upstairs, I figured she was in her room and just didn't hear me, so I decided to go up and check on her. I didn't have to go far, because I found Emma passed out at the bottom of the stairs. No matter what I did, she would not wake up. I was so shocked I didn't know what else to do but call our parents, who lived 20 minutes away. Of course they ended up telling me the logical answer was call 911, so I did, and on the way to the hospital, I made the decision myself to text Jack. I knew he would want to know anything that happened to Emma, even if Emma wouldn't want him there.

-------------------

*Emma's P.O.V*

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar place, I had no idea where I was or what had happened. I just knew I was scared. When I first opened my eyes, I was looking straight up at the ceiling. Then I turned to look to my left, and I saw my brother looking out the window, and I instantly felt better knowing my brother was with me.

(Me) "J? What happened? Where am I?"

(Johnson) "Hey E. You're ok, you're at the hospital. You passed out, you were dehydrated."

I instantly felt better knowing what happened and where I was. I laid still for a minute, before I realized something felt different about me. I looked down at my body, and realized I didn't have as big of a belly anymore, and that's when I realized I could feel some pain, like I had been cut open. I started to panic, was my baby ok?

(Me) "Wait! What about the baby?"

J didn't say anything, he just pointed across the room. I turned to look where he was pointing and I saw Jack holding the baby. I started to move to get up, I wanted to take my baby from Jack, but J held me back.

(Johnson) "Woah, hold on, you aren't going anywhere. You can't get out of this bed."

(Me) "Then give me MY child."

(Gilinsky) "Last time I checked, he has MY last name"

(Me) "Doesn't mean anything. I want you out."

(Gilinsky) "He's mine too Emma"

(Me) "J!"

I started to tear up, trying to hold in the tears, I didn't want to cry and show that I was emotional, but I couldn't help it.

(Johnson) "Alright G, that's enough, you're upsetting her."

J went over to take my baby from him, and he gave me a sad look, which only made me more upset. After J handed me Dean, Dean Tucker Gilinsky, he walked Jack out, leaving me alone with the baby for a minute. It gave me a minute to realize that maybe Jack really did want to be there for the baby, and maybe I should talk to him, and hear him out, but for now I needed rest and quality time with my baby. When J came back in, he gave me an apologetic look.

(Johnson) "I'm sorry sis. It was my fault that he was here in the first place."

(Me) "It's ok J. You were just trying to do something good."

(Johnson) "I didn't mean for it to upset you."

(Me) "Don't worry about it. I'm fine."

I spent the rest of the day with just my family and spending quality time with my new baby, Dean Tucker Gilinsky. He was perfect, so precious. I'm thinking about talking to Jack after I get home from the hospital with Dean. This will give me plenty of time to rest and feel better, and give me plenty of time to think about whether I really want Jack there for Dean or not. Just because I gave him Jack's last name doesn't mean I want Jack to be there.