karkat x reader (lemon) damn sopor slime

CG: HEY HUMAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO NIGHT

CG: NOT THAT I CARE BUT IM GOING TO YOUR HIVE

CG: TURN AROUND IDIOT

You turn around to see your matesprite karkat behind you, and he has a weird object in his hand. You get up from your computer to walk up to him and ask him why he just randomly invaded your living space but he walks to you instead." H-hey karkat... whats up...why are you uhhhh... in my roo-" before you could finish karkat's mysterious object became apparent. The bastard has a humongous bucket and an evil smile,"karkat lets talk, i-I mean it's just insane to do such a thing so late at night right"he shuts you up with a kiss and grabs your hand. Although most trolls see no need for human styled beds you have one anyway. He pushes you onto it and tears at your clothes off. He never even said hello and yet his fingers insert your most sensitive parts, what could trigger such lust...wait a minute...is he stoned. You smell a familiar smell in his mouth and kiss him for reassurance. Yup, its sopor slime. He rips his own pants off to reveal his already peaky member. He points at it as if he wants you to suck on it. In a fit of rage you turn away with a puff. He gives you a confused look and grabs your hair, pulling your head to this lower region forcing you to suck it. His strawberry flavored member cums in your throat deeply. He roughly throws you down bringing only your butt up. He uses you to unload the rest and starts to thrust. Back and forth, back and forth he gains some speed back and forth, back and forth. You cum and he shows no sign of stopping. He never said a word to you and here he is spouting genetic material in you. With a final blow he picks you up and holds you over the bucket while semen flows endlessly out of you. Soon will be round two, damn sopor slime.