Part 6

Sorry sorry a very big sorry guys for updating so late. And thank you to everybody who took time to not only read my story but also took time to comment on it. I am truly thankful for all those who commented for liking my story.

AR.

Arnav  was thinking about khushi's idea inspite of knowing the risks that would involve in trying to hire a random girl to act has his fake girlfriend and even the side effects that the girl has to face once all these ends.
Arnav: khushi can u come to my cabin now.
Khushi:  shall I come in 10 mins pls baby I have to make an important call if you dont mind.
Arnav:  Sure baby.

After 10 mins
Khushi enters the cabin and sits opposite to Arnav.
Arnav : khushi I thought about yuk our idea. I have a few questions will u answer them honestly baby please.
Khushi:  yes baby ask I will answer all your questions and I'll be true to myself as well.
Arnav: Why should somebody else act why cant you oy do that even I'll feel comfortable as well.
Khushi: baby I would have but you know I asked you that I need 3 months leave from the office. I am going somewhere I told you where and why as well. Please baby i need to bring justice to my parents murderer i cannot sleep every night thinking that my parents murderer is sleeping peacefully after killing somebody. Please understand baby and I have to look after dad's business as well you know that dont you. I would have asked you to tell ur family about our relationship if I did not have to go.
Arnav : dammit.........( Bangs his hand on the table) so no other option I have to hire somebody to act now or else I'm pretty sure that di will get me married to that sheetal bitch.....i dont know why does she want me to get married to that bitch. Anyway leave all that and let's concentrate on finding a fake girlfriend for me.. what if she uses it against us. And even more what if she will tell all this to di and all.

Khushi: dont worry Arnav nothing like that will happen actually lav can act as your girlfriend  until I come back and dont worry I trust her enough to ask her to do this for me. And more over she will neither blackmail me nor she will let anybody know about this arrangement.

Arnav: khushi I'm not sure baby I dont even know her. And how will I prove to Akash that she is my girlfriend I mean come on he will definitely suspect that I'm playing tricks here and he will tell this at home.
Khushi: dont worry simple tell her she was studying in Harvard . And you know her from Harvard days. Tell them she was ur junior.
Arnav :khushi what if they cross check then .
Khushi: let them what's wrong in that.
Arnav:  baby please then they will know that I was lying.
Khushi: nope coz she actually studied in Harvard and she was ur junior as well but you had passed out and she joined that's the only difference.
Arnav: then will they not question me.
Khushi: God what's wrong with Mr. Harvard  you tell them you went to give some seminars and you met her there. And you are in relationship since then simple.
Arnav: how can you think like that I mean for a second even I would have believed your story.
Khushi: that's what I was doing after I went from you cabin. Anyway I gotta go since your problem is solved temporarily let me go I'm leaving in 2 days.

Arnav:  2 days I mean why dint you tell me. I thought you are leaving after a week.
Khushi:  plan was that only but last minute I changed it so I'll leave in 2 days and I have completed all the designs and kept in KM I sketched some extra dresses as well in case of emergency. 
Arnav: so 3 months I cant see you not I can call you nor i can hold you.
Khushi: yes baby you know I have to go. Please dont make it more difficult for me.

After 2 days.
These 2 days Arnav spent as much as time possible with khushi he dint even go to RM. He slept in KM only.
Airport:
Khushi hugs Arnav and starts crying feeling the pain of not being with him for so long.
Even Arnav tightens his hug and closes his eyes as he dint want khushi to feel weak seeing his tears. He knows she might actually not go to find her parents murderers.

After sometime they break the hug.
Khushi: Ok baby take care and yes you remember the plan right. Dont make mistakes. I cannot call you but be very careful take care of yourself and never ever skip your meals and medicines. You know even I'll not eat. Please take care of yourself for me. COZ YOU ARE MINE. Dont forget that.
Arnav:  I should be saying that take care of yourself and please I'm begging you let me appoint a bodyguard for you.and please sleep and eat well. Dont you dare take any risks coz if anything happens to you then I'll kill myself as well. Did I make myself very clear Khushu.
Khushi:  Yes I understood.  And no dont appoint any bodyguards please  baby. And this will be the last time I'll be going away from you. Ok baby it's time let me go now so that I can come back to you as soon as possible.  Bye love you. And take care.even I'll die without you.
Arnav: (hugs khushi again) bye baby. And after this you will be with me always I'll never travel without you at all. I love you too. Take care .bye

After 2 and half months.
Khushi is back to Delhi. But.........
Lots of  things have happened in khushi's absence which might actually shake the foundation of khushi.  So many unpleasant things that might actually make khushi weaker .

What is it?? What went so much wrong in her absence?? What do you guys think .

Please comment guys and let me know about it. I might actually update another part based on the comments.  The more the no. Of comments the early the update may be 2mrw only.
Till then bye bye arshians😊😊😊😀😀😀😀good night.🌃.