Part 5

Hello My lovely readers. Thank you for all those who have commented and voted for my story.Some asked is khushi faking her love towards Arnav the answer is no. Khushi truly loves Arnav and vise versa.

Next day Morning

Arnav is sleeping when alarm start ringing.  He searches for the alarm piece that's kept on the side table with closed eyes as he was still sleepy coz the conference ended really late.he switches off the alarm and voes to washroom and walks towards his private gym.

He sees Akash on the treadmill
Arnav: Good Morning Akash

Akash: Good Morning bhai. How was the conference yesterday bhai , when can we go to New York for signing the deal.

Arnav: how do you know that they agreed to work with us

Akash: simply coz they are dealing with ASR so the deal must be ours only. Any way why haven't we purchased Raichand's group of company shares bhai. Yesterday some shares were available we could have taken them it would have been great profit.

Akash: No Akash we dont need that shares now. Already there are so many fashion shows and deals lined up we need to spend money very carefully.

After sometime Arnav and Akash complete their workout and go to their respective rooms.

Arnav goes to washroom and stands in front of his walk in wardrobe and debates which suit to wear as he needs to look handsome and sexy to khushi.
After selecting charcoal color suit he dresses up and picks his laptop bag, car keys and his mobile and comes to dining hall.

Everybody is  seen eating their breakfast Arnav also takes his usual seat and starts serving for himself.

Anjali:Chote  I'll give you only 1 month time in this one month I want you to select a bride for your self or I'll leave RM and go with shyamji to his house.

Arnav: Di stop blackmailing me and I cant even have one meal peacefully on this house is it.

Arnav gets up from his chair and picks up his belongings and walks away.

Nani: Anjali bitiya atleast you could have told him all these after he has his breakfast.

Anjali: Nani I did not expect him to leave his breakfast in between only. Even I want him to be happy only so only I told all these.( it's good that he dint eat. After sometime his sugar level will decrease and he will neglect his health anyhow so good for me. I knw chote you will never find anybody then I'll ask you to get married to sheetal only you'll have no choice. Hahaha.... it's so easy to trap you in my words chote)

Akash: Di you should have never said all these . If he is not interested in getting married now then it's ok. There is nothing wrong in getting married when he feels like getting married.  Anyway I'll leave. Bye nani, ma and di.

Mami: hello hai bye bye Akash bitwa wait for 2 minutes. ( she walks to the kitchen and comes back ) take bitwa this is Arnav bitwazz breakfast.
Akash also leaves to office.

Arnav reaches office in a very bad mood . Seeing Asr angry everybody pray that they dont do any mistakes today .
Arnav reaches his cabin and shouts

Arnav: AMAN IN MY CABIN NOW.....

Aman:  (hearing asr he starts running to his cabin ) Yes ASR.

Arnav:  Did u find the model ??

Aman: yes Asr I found the perfect model actually better than natasha.

Arnav:  Good where is she then and when is she coming.