Chapter 4 A Familiar Face?

Adrien leaves Master Fu's  face with a sad face.  He thinks, great how am I to help get  Plagg back to normal now?  There is not a way to fix him back without the villains help, yet he is not evil anymore.  Ladybug saw to that for sure!  There must be an easier way to return him back to normal, right?  Then, again maybe not.  Master Fu really seems to know what he speaks about so I will just have to take him at his word then.

        He  is in such a rush he does not pay attention much to his surroundings!  He bumps into someone and they fall down.  He looks to see who it was and gasps.  He feels bad.  Adrien recognizes her anywhere. 

      "So,s-sorry, M-Marinette!"  Adrien says.

      "Ouch,my head hurts you j...Wait, A-Adrien?"  Marinette says in surprise.

       "Yes, it is me, sorry!" Adrien says.

       "Oh, its fine.  I just have a bit of a headache now that is all."  Marinette says.

          "Wait just a minute did you say a headache?"  Adrien  ask.

       "Yes, what about it?"  Marinette inquiries.

        "It just a friend of mine went invisible recently. Well, the last I saw him was a week ago and I had a headache right before he went missing."  Adrien remarks.

       "Wow, invisible you say?  Hmm, that is so strange."  Marinette says.

       "I know right, like how is that even possible?"  Adrien remarks.

            BOOM!  BOOM!  Crash!    Suddenly, Adrien and Marinette both hear a loud noise nearby.  "A-Adrien, I have to go!  Stay s-safe!" Marinette says.

          Adrien thinks, I will, but what about you?  He sighs, but does as she tells him to do.  This is just like when he is Chat and follows the orders Ladybug gives him.  Wait, what made him think of that all of a sudden?  As he remains hidden he hears someone call for their kwami, but cannot make out the voice that says it or the exact direction it comes from either.  Yet the voice seems familiar somehow.  Strange, very strange indeed he thinks to himself.

         Meanwhile, Marinette has hidden somewhere safe and says,  "Tikki spots on, yeah!"  She transforms.  Then, she decides she could use some extra help since  Chat is no where in sight!  How odd she thinks.  She goes to see Master Fu to get a miraculous for the sake of getting a new recruit.  She decides she needs some help that only the bee miraculous will come in good use for at the moment. She runs with it and finds Chloe under the safety of an old worn out bridge.  She hands her the box.  "This is the bee miraculous, with it you will fight for the greater good and when you finish you must return it to me, understood?"

      Chloe nods her head and says quietly,  "Yes, Ladybug!  I understand."  

      "Great, just say, Pollen, Buzz on!"  Ladybug says.

       "Okay, got it!  Pollen Buzz on!"  Chloe says and transforms.  Now, Laydbug and Queen Bee head in the direction the  akumanized person appears to be at the moment. Sure enough there he is the akuma she and Chat fought and managed to defeat last time.  Then, again, perhaps it was an illusion they won against!  If so, this explains why Adrien's friend whoever he is remains invisible.  

       Queen Bee and Ladybug continue to fight against the villain.  Only as Queen Bee gets closer to him, she gasps.  She recognizes him as someone she knows!  Wait, she thinks, it cannot be him!  Can it?  

      "Queen Bee , what is the matter?  Why did you stop all of a sudden?"  Ladybug calls out.

     "It just I thought I saw a familiar face."  Queen Bee explains.

     "Hmm, that is odd, I do not think I ever seen him before at all."  Ladybug says.

          Adrien knows what Master Fu told him,but thinks how can I let these girl heroines fight without a man to back them up.  He thinks fast,he grabs some tape, a paper plate, and a few rolls of  paper towels.  He makes a silly disguise for himself.  A mask out of the paper plate which he has drawn whiskers on with a black marker, and the rest of the disguise out of the paper towels.  He knows it is not the most ideal  costume, but at least it is better than nothing, right?  For the tail he attaches a broken lead pipe and for the ears a few half  torn pieces of black ribbon.  He grabs up a newspaper and tapes a large piece of  cardboard he found in a nearby dumpster to it.  This is his makeshift weapon for the moment as he cannot transform since Plagg remains unseen.  

     Adrien shows up and since he is incognito the villain just scoffs.  "Hey, you are kidding, right?  You have a trash heap dude for a fighter against me along with you two clowns?"  The villain mocks them.

    "Clowns, we are not those.  We are superheros!"  Queen Bee remarks.

     "Hey, Bee you distract him for me okay?"  Ladybug says.

    "Sure got it!"  Queen Bee does a silly dance and the villain rolls his eyes in dismay at her.  Adrien or rather paper towel kitty begins to purr.

     Ladybug calls out, "Lucky charm!"  She gets a  box of kleenex.  She has a look of puzzlement as if to say, what should I do with this?  It is not like I need to blow my nose or anything, she thinks.

     "Ladybug, yo!  Over here!"  A  voice says.

       Ladybug turns to see Nino!  She thinks great now how do I keep him safe when he insist on putting himself in danger like this.  "Dude, move it!"  Ladybug calls out, and shoves him out of the way.  She then, tosses the kleenex towards the villain.  The villain disappears as does six other duplicates of him.  She thinks, great now what do I do?  How can I find out which one is the real crook?

    Paper kitty, pulls out a mirror and shines it in the direction of the villain.  It  bounces off the real one and into the victim's eyes.  This action causes him to cover his face and fall to the ground immediately.

    to be continued in Chapter  5  Well,what do you Know?