chapter 5

....................

                                Saturday, 18

Aaron met me whiles I was jogging and I really got to know him well.

'Hey there, want me to join you jog'

'Sure, Aaron'

'Aaron, I never knew you were so free to approach'

'Why do you say so'

'Well, since you're a celebrity, cute and classy, I thought ; you know, girls like me would never get to know you'

'I do have some required standards for my friends specifically, females and besides you're in my class, the prettiest girl on campus, my sports partner and my sitting mate'

(Wow, is he trying to say I've met his requirements???)

He jogged me home and wished me the best the day could bring. When I went home, I was totally confused. I felt that I was falling in love with Aaron.

      **********************

"Students, today we're taking a short test" said Mrs. Stella. All the A students sat for the unprepared test.

'This test would determine whether you really deserve to be an A student'.

The test papers were placed in front of them. When the students opened it, OMG, it was not what they expected.

        ********************

                                 Monday, 20

Jezzz, I couldn't answer the questions. I placed my head on my desk for sometime for the answers to pop-out.
When I woke up, Mrs. Stella was taking the test papers👀👀👀👀.
I was soo scared because I hadn't answered anything. I opened my test paper and surprisingly, all the questions were answered

After the collection of the test papers, I rushed to ask Jackie if she answered it and she said no.

From nowhere;

'What kind of girl are you. What have you done to Aaron that he answered all your tests for you?'

'What do you mean?'

'What do I mean?, really, just wait for it'

Tori went to Ms. Stella and reported to her;

'Mrs. Stella, Dani made Aaron write the test for her.'

'Really, is that so? Fetch me the two of them'.

Aaron and I were called to her office.

'Aaron, did you write the test for Daniella?'

'Yes, I did'

'Why did you do so?'

'Because she was asleep'

'Do you know the sanctions attached to what you've done?'

'I do and I'm sorry'

Mrs. Stella actually wanted to free us because we were her fav students but you know the blabbermouths, so she punished both of us to tidy up the auditorium.

Tori had deeply regretted because she thought I would be the only one in trouble. We moved to the auditorium and got started. I thanked Aaron and asked him why he risked everything for me.