Chapter 2

Chapter 2

MATTHEW'S POV

I freaked out. I can't believe I let all my heart out to her and she didn't say anything until she said she loved me back but I didn't hear her and I blurted out the stupidest thing I could've ever said.

Out of a whole bunch of things I could have said I had to say that? Ugh, I'm such an wuss.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

There was a knock on the front door, which started us both. Me and Stephanie are cuddling. *cough* SCORE *cough*

"I'll get it!" My mother yelled. It's probably Shawn and Anna. There was a knock on my room door now.

"You guys know you don't have to knock." I said expecting Shawn and Anna.

"We just didn't want to interrupt anything since we saw you leaving with some chick." The voice said chucking.

Oh shit.

STEPHANIE'S POV

Oh dear, the Jack's are here. (Lol, that rhymed)

The door swung open and I jumped off the bed running to Matts bathroom.

"Dude! Where's the chick you had with you after school?" Gilinsky's voice asked.

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.

Matt laughed awkwardly. "Well uhh...I took her to her house."

-

-

-

-

I've been in this bathroom for the last 15 minutes. I couldn't text Anna or Shawn because I left my phone in Matt's bed.

Ugh.

Did Matt tell them to come?

I may or may not be eavesdropping on their guy to guy conversations.

"Hey man is this your moms phone or something?" Johnson laughed.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

"What? No man that's..." MATT YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH. "...oh yeah that 'is' my moms phone!" Making sure I heard him.

"Your mom likes 5 es o es? What's that?"

ITS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! GET A LIFE. GOODNESS GRACIOUS IDIOT.

"Is that like a cleaning utensil?" Johnson laughed. A door suddenly creaked open. I heard it.

"It's 5 seconds of summer you derp!"

Anna.

JOHNSON'S POV

Oh gosh. It's freaking Anna, and I might add that she is looking hella good in those pajamas. I smirked at her and said...

"Sup banana. Nice p-jays"

"Suck my a**" she answered back.

"Ohh...feisty. I like it." I smirked standing up walking towards her. Only leading her backing up against Shawn's chest.

"Why are you backing up, huh? You scared?" I grinned.

"I just don't like being so close to a**holes like you." she smiled sarcastically.