Chapter 1

"Is everyone ready? Five minutes!" the director said.

        You can do this, he kept telling himself, then flinched as the guy fixing his microphone purposefully plucked a strand of his hair. That's another one for e-bay, he thought, and rolled his eyes.

        "Don't tell me you're nervous again," Jaebum slapped his back and grinned. "It's like debut all over for you everytime," he said before he laughed.

        "Two minutes!" someone shouted.

        "Let's go, Junghae-ah," and he dragged his friend to the stage.

                                                                      *******

        Once again, Hyper Junior, the sensational idol group from JYP shook Byung-Moon dome. The members include Lee, Junghae, Kim Jaebum, Cho Hyunsung, Choi Yoonsaeng, Kim Wonsuk (Sander), Kim Hyesung and Kim Daeyeon, all descendants of the members of the legendary Super Junior, and managed by Kim Leeteuk, surrogate son of Kangin and Leeteuk of said group.

                                                                      *******

        "Welcome back, my subject." Junsu smiled. A smile that sent tears to Eunhyuk's eyes.

        "My servant--" Eunhyuk bit his lip, desperate to keep himself calm. "If only I can order you to stay."

        "Unfortunately--I still--won't--obey--" Junsu said in between coughs.

        Eunhyuk's eyes left Junsu's. They then trailed the tubes that connected his friend to the machines that kept him alive.

        His grief added to his exhaustion from his travel home. After years of moving from one country to another, he never thought that he'd return to Korea only to bid farewell.

        "You can always go to them." Xiah cut his train of thoughts.

        "I can't. You know that. You're the only one who knows why."

        "Yes, I am, which is why I really think you should," he said in almost a whisper.

        Eight years ago was the last time he was visited by Junsu before this. He used to be so happy and healthy. Aged, but healthy. Funny how time eats away a human's life. In a way, Eunhyuk envied him. Being undead, he envied how Junsu was able to live life as a normal human should. Live. Age.

        Eunhyuk simply closed his eyes and let his tears flow as he heard a long beep.

                                                                      *******

        "Another one?" Sander smirked as Hyunsung entered the room and kicked off his boots.

        "Actually, two."

        "You are really something. Get changed, though. One of these days, you're gonna get arrested for walking around at night covered in blood.

        Hyunsung could only laugh. Cho Hyunsung, grandson of Kyuhyun and Sungmin, member ofHyuper Junior--vampire slayer.

                                                                      *******

        Eunhyuk finally decided to stay in Korea. Since his disappearance was about sixty years ago, no one would think that he's Lee Hyukjae.