Chapter 12

Stiles pov: 

Wow. Being a little is something, I've always wanted to do freely and with a  partner. I mean I know it sounds stupid but because of Scott's dare I've opened myself up to so many things! For example, I'm gay I didn't know that, and I enjoy pretending to be a baby (I did know that), and I learned how much my friends and family really love me. Everything has only been positive. 

Today is Friday. Derek is taking me away for the weekend so we could really explore our 'roles', if you will. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, happy, and embarrassed all rolled into one. I feel so vulnerable with Derek, and not like I'm naked with him. It's like I can be my full self with him, nothing hidden, nothing held back. We have no secrets, it's all open. Derek knows things about me Scott doesn't even know, and that guy is my freaking brother. 

Friday Afternoon, after school...

Derek pov:

"Stiles! You ready to go?" I yell from across the hall as I run over to him. "Ya Der, I'll be there in a few minutes, just have to say bye to Scott. Go wait by the car?" "Sure thing." I reply and give him a quick kiss on the cheek, as he tosses me his keys.

I go to the car, and start to put my stuff in the trunk and retrieve a diaper from the baby box. I figured we'd start in the car ride, to not waste any time. I climb into the front seat as I see Stiles running over. 

" Hey sorry about that, Scott needed some advice about something." he manages to breathe out while catching his breath. "No worries" I say while stroking his hair, "what did he need?" Stiles looks at me shyly, "He asked me how I knew I was attracted to men. And if I'm happy with my decision." "Oh, and what did you say?" I ask curiously. "I basically just said I was thrown into a situation by him, and that I didn't really know I was attracted to men until I kissed one, and that I don't regret anything that happened afterwards. But what I really don't understand is that, he figured out I was gay before me, shouldn't he know?" "Stiles, I think Scott is trying to figure if he's gay... It's different feeling it first hand versus observing someone." "I guess you're right." he says with a smile, "Now let's forget about Scott and start our weekend getaway." 

"Okay Sti, before we get going, I have one request." "Yes, Der?" "Could you start wearing your diaper now? That way we could get you into headspace by the time we get there and waste no time..." "Sure thing, I was kinda hoping you'd ask, I've been itching to be a baby all day.." he says blushing and turning his head away. "Aww, come here bub. We're gonna have fun this weekend." I say as I kiss the top of his head, as his arms wrap tightly around my body.

2 hours later...

"Stiles, baby. Wake up." I whisper shaking my love slightly. "Good morning Der." he says as he nuzzles into my neck. "How are we feeling love?" "little." he says shying away. I grab his hand and lead him inside. This was my family's vacation cabin. We used to come here all the time, but know it just sits here, so I figured we could use it for this. We walk inside hand in hand, the house is dark and quiet, but peaceful.

 I grab the baby box from the car after I put Stiles down on the couch for a nap. I unpack everything. I place all the diapers in the dresser, and place all our clothes in the closet. Before we came I ordered some onesies for Stiles, along with baby bottles and some toys. I set up the living room with DVDs and blankets and line up all his stuffed animals on by the pillows. Lastly I go to the kitchen and look through the fridge, it's empty no surprise, so I'll go once Stiles wakes up to the grocery store down the street.

 After I finished I realize it's been an hour so I wake up my boyfriend. He looks so peaceful, he's sucking his thumb rhythmically and curled his legs into a little ball, while his other arm is squeezing a teddy bear he named Barry. I wake up Stiles and bring him into the kitchen, he sits on the counter as I hand him a cup of juice and we just talk, and kiss a little, but mostly talk. Once we reached the topic of Stiles' soaked underwear and the couch stain, I decide to tell him that while we are doing our age play, diapers will be required 24/7, or else the furniture and his clothes are just gone. I change him into his diaper and we curl up on the couch together to watch Wreck-It Ralph. I start to feel Stiles moving around as he moans out a quiet yet audible daddy in his sleep...

What is going on? This book is really doing good and I owe it all to you my wonderful readers! Please continue to comment and vote for this story as it has grown very close to my heart. Love you all! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰