Chapter 15

FLASHBACK [JENNIE]

[7:00 AM] Alarm turns on*

"Ahh, finally the most awaited day of my life. The last day of my stadium tour." She said as she get out of bed and get streched.

She went down from her bedroom to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. She turn on some music to hype her up.

*PHONE RINGS*

"Hello? Mr. Hyunsik!"

"Hello Jennie!! Goodmorning!:

"Goodmorning sir!"

"Are you ready? For your last day on tour?"

"Uhm, yes but I'm a bit nervous."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"No, I'm just scared this would be my last tour."

"No, this will not be your last okay? There are many more projects for you in the future!"

"Thank you, mr. Hyunsik. I have to go!"

"Okay! See you later! Goodbye!"

"Byebye"

*PHONE CALL ENDED*

FEW HOURS LATER:

Jennie is preparing for her last stadium tour, millions of fans gather for her last day on tour, fans are getting excited so as Jennie.

Jennie's friends also came to support her. Jisoo, Nayeon and Irene. They went to the backstage to see Jennie.

Jennie was shocked, her friends is there to support her. Jisoo was holding a water bottle for Jennie, Nayeon is holding a fan for Jennie. And lastly, Irene her "girlfriend" brings a warm hug for Jennie and also a kiss in her cheeks.

Finally, the show will start in 10 mins.

"Guys, I just want to thank you all for coming! Specially to Jisoo, Nayeon and Irene [she winked at Irene] To the staff thank you for your hardwork! And let's get this show started! Fighting!!!"

Jennie went on a lift to the stage. And started performing SOLO as her intro song.

After that a ment for the fans started. "WHAT'S UP GUYYYYSSS" with a warm welcoming smile on her face.

"Are you excited for more????" "YESSS!!!" The fans said.

FEW HOURS LATER

The concert is almost at end. Jennie will start singing STAY for the ending ment.

The fans starts chanting "KIM JENNIE, KIM JENNIE!!!!" Jennie's tears starts to fall.

She saw Irene from the crowd smiling at her. So she held back her tears and starts singing.