Shower Sex😈

i just got back from work i didn't see adym anywhere i wonder where he went i got undress and walked in the bathroom i hear the shower already on i leaned over to see adym looking fine asff...and just admired him for a minute watching how his muscles flex when he puts his hands in his hair i looked down watching his dick i drooled at his size and how it was hard..fuck i got wet....i sneaked behind him wrapping my arms around him.... "fuck y/n you scared me" he said putting his hand on his chest... "heyy baby how was work" he said hugging me as the water dripped down my body... "it was stressful" i said rolling my eyes... he slowly trailed his hand down my body and down to my pussy...you could tell i was wet even in the shower..."maybe i can help" he said whispering in my ear...i breathing was shaky...as he slightly rubbed my clit...i moaned softly.. he slowly stuck 2 fingers in.."adymm" i said as he thrusted his fingers inside ms..."uhhh fuck"i said leaning my head on his shoulder.... he took his fingers out roughly pushing me onto the wall bending down putting his tongue on my pussy.. "fuckkk" i said has he started sucking my pussy... shit i said rolling my eyes..as i wrapped my legs around his head..leaning my head back gripped onto his hair pushing him more inside me... he held onto my thighs going more faster... "ughh shit adym" i gripped onto his hair harder making him go faster..."adym fuck i'm cumming" he hummed inside my pussy..."shitt" i said while cumming in his mouth... "fuck babygirl you taste amazing" he said licking his lips.....he put his hand around my neck slightly choking me... "you ready to get the life fucked outta you princess" he said with lust in his eyes slowly sliding in making eye contact with me still.... he started going fast... "ughhh shit fuck" i said as he put his head inside my shoulder picking me up and slamming me into the other side of the wall... "SHIT" he started roughly fucking me while the shower was still running... his head was inside my shoulder as i wrapped my legs around his waist making him go deeper...putting my nails on his back roughly scratching him as my eyes rolled back... "SSS UHHH ADYM" i said bouncing up as he thrusted faster and harder.. "shitt you're tight" he said groaning..."I'm CUMMING ADYMMM FUCKKK" i said groaning my eyes rolled back... "fuck cum baby" i came on his dick as he pulled out cumming on my chest... "fuck adym... as held pick me up drying me off as he layed me in bed.. he then dryed off and came on the bed kissing my forehead softly... "i hope i made you feel matter" i s chuckled "ofc baby you did" i said kissing his lips...

HA you thought i wasn't coming back😎 YOUR BITCH IS BACK... i'mma start writing more✌🏽go check out adym's new song btw... fucking fire bro😎 anyways love you guys stay amazing😗❤️