Bathtub

*Y/N POV*
I heard adym slam the door i leaned over the see him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands i walked over to him to see his body language he looked stressed out i sat down next to him kissing his head softly i felt his head come up he looked at me with sadness in his eyes... "what's wrong my love" i said looking into his eyes... "i just..never mind i'mma go take a shower i'll talk to you later babygirl" he kissed my forehead and went upstairs... after i followed him upstairs i heard him get in the shower i waited a little but and stripped and went into the door to find him taking a bath with his head down.. i looked at him with an awe... i crawled into the bath with him... he looked at me and i sat down in front of him i leaned over to him kissing him softly i started kissing down his neck softly leaving hickeys marking my territory i heard him moan softly... his hand started going down to my pussy.. "no baby let me take care of you" i said softly... i lifted myself onto his member moaning softly as i did i looked at him is head leaned back against the wall of the bath... "imma make you feel good babyboy" i said whispering in his ear. i started going up and down slowly moaning... "fuck adym your big" i said whining as i went up and down deeper but slowly for enough pleasure.. as i went down i put my head into his neck groaning... "fuck babygirl your tight" i felt the water splashing out of the bath i went faster groaning... "ohhh yess i'm cumming baby" i felt myself cum inside him... "fuckkkkk" i heard him groan... i laid my head on his chest with him still inside me. "thank you babygirl i needed that" he said kissing my head.. "your welcome baby" i felt myself slowly closing my eyes.

I'm so sorryyy guyss i'm going into highschool🤯and i couldn't write i had to focus on school but i'll write more tomorrow.... i love you guys stay amazing💜