Part 1

*Benjis POV*

I had just gotten back from school, a long exhausting day of exams and studying. 'God am I glad tomorrow is my last exam' I thought to myself and put my backpack on my bed. I undressed from my school clothes and tossed on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I sat down and started to study. After awhile of studying I got interrupted by my phone lighting up with a notification from Jorge.

*Jorges POV*

I had texted Benji 'how was school mi amor?' before tossing my phone on my bed and heading downstairs to get some food. I made myself dinner and headed back to my room, seeing a notification pop up on my phone. 'Stressful and full of exams, but I have a question, are you up to facetime?' Benji had replied. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone. 'Of course Banjo(if you know you know)'. I pressed the facetime button and propped my phone up.

*Benjis POV*

𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓙𝓮𝔂💕

I gave a nervous sigh and answered the call. I saw Jeys face and a soft smiled lit on my face. "Hola." Jey said and smiled at Benji. "Hello Jey." I chuckled and propped my phone on my bed side table and sat on my bed. Me and Jey talked for almost 2 hours, those 2 hours were filled with Jey re-dying his hair, me messing with my dog, and both me and him ranting about tiktok. I finally brought up the topic of my prom. "So I-I was wondering if you'd like to come to my prom with me?" I gave a small smile as I got anxious. Jeys face lit up. "Of course Mi Amor! I'd love to!" He said happily with a bright smile. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled. The boys spent the night talking about Jey driving to my place, where we would meet up and what not.