Part 3

Benjis prom seemed to pass in seconds. By the time it was over, Benji and Jey were sharing a moment laying under the stars.

*Jeys POV*

I layed beside Benji on a blanket under the stars. My eyes scanned over the glistening lake that was painted by the night sky. "Ive had a great time so far Mi Amor." I smiled. Benji returned the smile. "Thats great news. Me lo he pasado muy bien contigo. Pero he estado queriendo hacer una cosa por un tiempo ahora." (I've had a great time with you aswell. But I've been meaning to do one thing for awhile now.) Benji said, turning to me. I looked at him with a soft smile. "Amd what is tha-" I got cut off when I felt Benjis lips pressed against mine.

*Benjis POV*

I built up the courage and I went for it. I leaned in and gently kissed him, gently sliding my hand behind his neck. I pulled away, taking my hand away aswell. "I-im sorry I just-" I got shushed by Jey, he put his finger against my lips. "Nada para disculparse por el amor." (Nothing to apologize for love). I smiled softly as Jey slowly leaned into my shoulder. I layed my arm across his shoulders and enjoyed the moment.

*Jeys POV*

I felt safe with Benji. I never thought this would happen but in all honesty im glad it happened. I snuggled into Benjis side and closed my eyes, drifting off.

I was awoken by Benjis voice. "Lets go home. You seem awfully tired." Benji said softly. I sat up and stretched. "Alright." I smiled and yawned, standing up aswell as Benji. We walked to Benjis car and he drove us to his place.