Metamorphosis

Oh look, a new story. I've lost practically all my muse over my past stories EXCEPT Glitched, Freed ( since I really really wanna finish this fucking trilogy ) and perhaps Makeshift and Demons. Other than that I'm running dry. Every time I take a break from writing I feel like I wana start a new story and drop the rest that I'm going through with. So sorry about that, it's just what I am, very sort attention span.

So anyways, this book all started with my idea of joining a school competition, loved my prompt so much that I turned it into a book! Prompt is the first chapter :3

===================

Change can be your enemy. Change can be your best friend. Change can make and break you.

It did to me and many other people. Your best friend might be the sweetest girl you've ever met in grade school, turns out she became a bossy cliche cheerleader type in high school. One of the nerds sitting in the corner can well out turn into the next Steve Jobs.

You never know.

No one ever knows.

You're not supposed to know after all.

Where's the fun in that? Life is full of ups and downs, tumbles and twirls and loops. It's what makes it so challenging. But of course not everyone likes challenging. Many like to kick back and relax, live a normal life. As if that's even possible.

I'll show you what change can do to you. Will it turn you into a beautiful swan? A butterfly? Or will you make it turn you ino a vile monster?

I've learned it the hard way. The hard way.

Start out small, build everything up, brick by brick. Like a lego, as you place each piece atop of one another you can create something so amazing it will make your friends go green with envy.

Perhaps you won't listen to what I'll tell you, that's fine, that's okay.

Everyday things can make or break you. Maybe you tried out for the lottery and won, that will surely help ( unless of course you spend it all and act reckless ). Maybe you're the star player in your volleyball team and you fell, breaking your arm in the process, now that ain't a good change.

Yes, it differs.

But all that matters is how we deal with all this, how we deal with all the trials.

What will your metamorphosis turn you into?