{ 02 }

Shopping

   "Y-yes... i will..."

"Good..." Taehyung eyes turned back to normal. "Now, kitty this is Jungkook" Namjoon nodded and hide behind Taehyung. "And that's what happened if you scared my boyfriend" Taehyung said and grabs Namjoon's wrist. "O-ow! Stop!" Namjoon shouted. "What did i said about shouting?" Taehyung said. "S-sorry" Namjoon looks down.

"We are going home..." Taehyung said. Namjoon's legs were shaking because he knew what Taehyung are going to do to him. "Nwooooo...! I'm sowwy~" Taehyung smirked and teleported them to their castle/house. Taehyung said to Namjoon to wait. He walked to a closet and took out:

 He walked to a closet and took out:

A maid dress and a pink glittery collar with Daddy on it

A maid dress and a pink glittery collar with Daddy on it. Taehyung goes back to Namjoon and gave him the cloth and the collar.

   ||Namjoon's POV||

As he gave me the collar and the dress. I started to undress myself and put the dress on. "I'll help you with the collar..." He whispers in my ear. Taehyung helped me with putting the collar on. "You're wearing that in public, and we are gonna go shopping." Taehyung said and winked at me. "O-okay" I said and blushed. He grabbed my arm and we both walked to the city and we go to the clothing shop.

I didn't expect that... i thought that he is going to fuck me... Namjoon thought.

In the store was so nice

In the store was so nice. Taehyung is finding some skirts and shorts for me.

||Author's POV||

While Taehyung is trying to find some things for Namjoon. Someone grabbed Namjoon's arm and pulled him to the bathroom. "L-let me go!" Namjoon shouted as he was crying. Taehyung knew that someone took Namjoon. He followed them and taps on the guy's shoulder. "Let my kitty go..." Taehyung said with a calm voice. "Why do i need to let your kitty go if he is this hot?" The guy said. "Because..." Taehyung said and pulls a gun out and pointed it at the man's head. As Taehyung's eyes turn fully dark red, the man let Namjoon go. Namjoon runs over to Taehyung and hid behind him. "Baby.. are you okay?" Namjoon nodded. They both teleported away. Leaving the man shocked.

A/N: THIS THING IS DONEEEE!! And my school's over, so i can do whenever i want! I hope you enjoy this tho ^-^