{ 04 }

•Lets go to Jin's pov uwu•

I'm home alone with Jungkook, he likes to tease me..

Well, lucky ass for me right? Because you guys ain't got a boy like that.

I'm in the bathroom which i hate being in there when Jungkook is on the bed. Because, he will just come right in and fuck me. Yoongi is just soft to me, he doesn't do anything like that. Just only kiss and give me hickeys.

"Jin, i'm going out!" i heard him shout and slammed the door. I guess he's going to the bar... i thought and sighed. He always come home drunk and act normal, acting normal means he drank only one or two times.

•2 hours later•

Yoongi came home with a drunk Jungkook on his back. I was on the couch, resting my body.

Namjoon & Next Day•

I woke up, feeling the other side of the bed. No Taehyung. I slowly get up and headed to the kitchen.

I remembered that a girl named.... Lisa? Has come over. "Master?" I said, trying to find Taehyung.

He's probably outside Namjoon... calm down. I thought and sighed.

I make my way to the giant door. One of the guard suddenly says "Where are you going Mr. Kim?"

"Nowhere but where is Taehyung?
"Ah, here" The same guard opened the door, revealed three people outside. Running around together.

"M-master!" I whisper-yelled and ran to him.

"How's your sleep huh?" He asked and hugged me tightly. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

"Good" He simply said. "Anyway, you look so beautiful in your outfit kitten~" He said and i blushed a little.

"Lisa! Come here" He said to a girl

"Lisa! Come here" He said to a girl. The girl walked to him. "What?" She said

"Hi..." I said quietly. "Hello, i'm Lisa. Taehyung's older sister" She said and smiled. I smiled back. "Is that Yoongi's little sister?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay, i'm not in the mood for playing now... i need to change clothes again" I said and smiled sadly. They nodded and watched me as i walked in.

I ran to my room.

(Sshhhh, read SPICYREM's story. If you like bottom Hoseok. Go read doctorthagnomics's stories. They make good stories)

This was the outfit i choose

I quickly undress myself and changed my clothes.

Ring!

.
.
.

Ring!

"Hm?"

I walked to the table and grabbed my phone. I looked at the name and it was Hoseok. I then answered and was greeted by a whole happy Hoseok.

"Namjoon-ah! Guess what, guess what!"

"Hm? I don't know" i replied confusingly. "There's a concert tonight! GOT7!!!" He screamed into the phone and got a "Babe, can you be a little quiet?" By Jimin.

"I will go if you're not a baby and screaming into my ears like that" i huffed. "Fine" was all Hoseok said. "By the way, Jimin is literally jealous right now..." Hoseok whispered, i could feel him smiling through his life. 

"So, when do we go?" I asked him while putting my makeup on. "7 pm" I nodded knowing that he won't see it.

•••••••••••••

Short chapter, sorry.

How much do you think that Hoseok likes Got7? We'll see 😂