Nazar

Hello!

This TS is based on kidnap track of Ragini. Swara 's question to Sanskar hurt him thinking Swara suspect him and don't trust on him. Everything is same as in serial.  After Uttara 's confession Sanskar told everything and also break their friendship. Swara is hurt missing Sanskar like hell.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar about to go outside but Swara hold his hand make him stop.

Sanskar : ( rudely side her hand) what you want Swara?

Swara : ( teary eyes) your forgiveness.

Sanskar : ( with hurt voice) for what Swara? You did absolutely correct. After all I don't deserve your trust then why you will trust on me?  You did correct.

Swara : ( teary eyes) No Sanskar please don't say this. Sanskar I can't bear your ignorance please talk to me listen to me.

Sanskar : ( shouts) why I don't ignore you? Why I listen to you? And why the hell It's effect you? You should be happy that you got rid from me then why It's effecting you?

Swara : (in tears) Because I love you Sanskar. I love you. I can't live without you.

Sanskar become shocked listening her confession not believing on his ear what he listened just now. This words which he always dreamt to listen from Swara 's mouth. He is listening these words in reality then remembered her blame to him.

Sanskar : ( angry yet hurt by her blame) stop it Swara. How many times more you will hurt me? ( Swara looks at him being shocked yet hurt) You can't love me Swara. You can never love me then why you are lying?

Swara : ( in tears) I am not lying Sanskar. I really love you. ( trying to cup his face)

Sanskar : ( side her hand) no you can't love me. You are saying this because you are guilty for mistrusting me that's why you are saying this to show sympathy toward my one sided love for you but I don't want your sympathy ( hurt).

Swara looks at him with teary eyes listening his words.

Swara : ( astonished) what? You think i am doing sympathy for your love?  ( Sanskar nod yes in tears) No Sanskar please don't say this. I agree I hurt you. But I really love you. My love for you is true. I took so much time to realize my feelings for you but I truly love you. My love is not sympathy. Don't insult my love naming it sympathy. ( tears are rolling from her eyes to cheek signifies how his this words hurt her heart).

Sanskar feels bad seeing her tears. Her eyes are showing deep love for him but he also can't erase her blame on him. It's stopping him to trust on her.

Sanskar : ( in tears) If you love me Swara then why you didn't trust me?

Swara : ( teary eyes) Do you want to know why I asked question to you over Ragini ' kidnapping?

Sanskar : ( cut her words) I know the damn  reason Swara ,  because you don't trust me. ( hurt).

Swara : ( hold his hand) No!  Its because I knew that you love me madly and deeply that in my love you can do anything. ( Sanskar become shocked listening her) I was worried for you because I knew you don't see anything when comes to me. You can do anything for my love. When Ragini tried to defame me that I am dating you and Laksh both. You we're very angry. I saw myself. I thought that may be because of me you did something wrong.

Sanskar become shocked listening her. He didn't expect Swara asked question to him for this reason.

Swara : ( cups his face) that's doesn't mean I don't trust you. I trust you but I also know that you can do anything for me. Your love compelled​ me to think like that. I am sorry Sanskar. I never wanted to suspect on you Sanskar. Please forgive my one mistake. I promise I will never repeat my mistake. Please Sanskar. I love you. I truly love you. ( tears are flowing from her eyes).