Rewriting Destiny

Have you ever heard of Love? Time travel? How about Destiny?
I have... And I hate it.
I'm Anson, daughter of the time keeper. Some of my friends would get jealous because I could control time just like my mom, but to be honest... I found it pretty lame. Seeing thing happen over and over again. Seeing people get betrayed... Die... And suffer.
But unlike my mom, I could also feel other people pain, and emotion. I never knew my dad, I saw my brother die... And I saw him. I never cared about boys. But him, something about him caught my attention, but I don't know what.

After a few days I asked my mom if I could explore earth more. I was expecting it to be a definition of hell... But it wasn't. I saw people fell in love.
Which I'm not capable of...

Few months passed and I started school which is boring... I ate my lunch with my friends. I was about to go home when I accidentally threw my coffee to him instead of the trash can. He was wet, but he didn't said a single word... He just continues to walk away like it never happened. I followed him and told him that I am sorry but he never replied. I couldn't even feel his emotions, its like he's already dead.

November came and the teachers were the once who choose our partners, and I got partnerd to him. I asked my classmates about him and all they said was Axel King has a heart of a stone and a soul of the devil. Which intrigue me more.

Years passed by and Axel became my man, dad of 2 boys. we became really close but he never discusse anything that has to do with his family. Everything is perfect... Too... Perfect.

One day axel gave me an envelope, he told me that he would take the kids for a walk. After a few hours they stil haven't returned so I opened the envelope wondering what its about... As I read it, I got confused.

People come and go,
Behind close doors lays another chapter of your life,
We tried our best to make it last but it was no match.

Just like the the sun and the moon.

Fire and water.

You and me.

You became my treasure, my weakness.
I made a mistake that's too late for me to fix,
And for now...
  there's only one thing I would like to tell you... Wake up from this dream and rewrite destiny.

After I read the letter I felt dizzy, light weight and I feel like I'm falling...

I woke up on my bed I remember the poem that was given to me in my dream ... Rewrite destiny. Everything about it felt so real, like it was a memory of who I am.

{ Rewriting Destiny }